It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov of Texas/Merck Donation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Gov of Texas/Merck Donation

Source Link: news.yahoo.com

AUSTIN, Texas - Gov. Rick Perry's chief of staff met with key aides about a new vaccine to prevent cervical cancer on the same day its manufacturer donated money to his campaign, documents obtained by The Associated Press show.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Texas Requires Anti-Cancer Vaccine for Girls/Conflict of Interests?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Now I think we have the answer to this problem and why it is the way it is. Paid off by the big pharma company! Hmmmm.....Can't wait to see what becomes of this story.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I hope this revalation opens a big can of worms and the resultant investigations into the drug companys manipulations of politicians in both partys. Next big oil.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't think they are bribing him in this case.

Merck just revealed that they are going to stop petitioning the
government to make the vaccinations mandatory.
However, the Governor is not backing down.

Personally I don't have a problem with making the shots mandatory,
not only do they help prevent a serious ailment that can be caught
later in life, but it went through five years of government testing
before it was allowed to be released.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Of course after this is released they would say this. They wouldn't want the public to think he was being paid to pass the law. The vaccine might be useful, who knows, I still don't think that gives the state the right to make that choice for you. Look at smoking, it gives you cancer but the states still allow it to go on. So why can't it be the girl's/her parent's right to chose this decision. It's a stupid law and the truth is finally out on why it is even in place!

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I am almost willing to bet money that 20 years from now, all the girls that get this vaccine will mysteriously be unable to bare children. This is just more U.N. population control sold to the public in the form of a noble cause, just like "they" always do. The sheep always fall for it as well.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You are right. And in 20 years I bet that they find the adverse health effects from this vaccine outweighed the good. These girls are just being Guinea Pigs for this drug. I am glad to see the people of Texas standing up for this. It seems that more and more sheep are waking up to the truth.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I live in KY. They are trying to make it mandatory here as well. I had my daughter in the doctor's office and the doctor was already trying to get me to have my 10 year old vacinated. My family line already has problems with sterility from having experiments done on my ancestors before they came to the U.S. I'm not going to inflict that on my daughter. I am hoping she doesn't end up sterile. Most of the women in my family either had children who were stillborn, miscarried, couldn't get pregnant at all, or the children were handicapped. I was born with my insides attached all wrong and I bleed internally every day of my life and doctors have been surprised I am still alive. My daughter is somewhat more normal except she was born without some of her teeth, so I am hoping she'll be able to be a mother when she grows up.

top topics

join