It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HOAX) Hello all..I am here to give you the answers!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
There is one very good way to tell this person is a hoax, and not a time traveler from the future... someone from the future would know their account was quickly banned here, and post somewhere else.

Simple.

Ohhh...

I don't know SO...

If the OP knew that he was banned in the past, wouldn't he HAVE to post here, and get banned, in order for the time line to remain the same?

And...

If he posted on a different board, wouldn't the OP be changing the time line to his/her future?

Bahhh, that gives me a headache just thinking about it...

BTW...I think it's fake too...I don't belive in time travel...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony2046will develop a magnetic propultion based engine that will allow man to travel faster then the speed of light, thus enabling the possiblity of time travel.

Probably the most genius thing I have ever heard, since it won't work
I don't know where people got the conclusion that time-travel will work by going faster than the speed of light...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
If you say your from the future and you have no proof, you get banned in 6 pages.....

If you say you took a ride on a space-ship to the space-mall to bang hot alien babes, you get the mods banning anyone who questions you, while you get to be the center of attention and use what used to be a reputable website to try to sell your crappy screenplay..

What happened to Tiloke? What happened to HankMccoy? both of them have dissapeared shortly after questioning Sleepers claims.....

One of the mods changed the E-mail and password associated with their accounts so they cant question sleeper anymore. They weren't banned, that would make people question..

Read this while you can before it's erased and I am banned.....

[edit on 3-3-2007 by Tiloke Reborn]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Something more rediculous than someone claiming to come from the future is someone actually believeing him.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Closing this dead topic and moving to... hmmm no forum for hoaxes... skunkworks it is!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join