It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(HOAX) Hello all..I am here to give you the answers!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
RRRRiiigghht, so what species are extinct then? Seems this would be a valuable piece of information to include in one's opening statement. Why would they send a person back in time to collect blood samples from animals,when we already have eggs and sperm saved now?

If it was a time machine, who invented it? Who funded it? What year was it invented? In the year 2024, Lockheed Martin will develop a magnetic propultion based engine that will allow man to travel faster then the speed of light, thus enabling the possiblity of time travel. While specifics remain state secret, I would venture to believe the gov't itself funded this project, as it was developed for NASA

Ok so,post a picture of your "vehicle". What makes 2007 such a special year? Engaging in dialogue doesn't seem like a valid reason to send someone back in time a whopping 39 years! Did you take the time to come up with a poor story,or did you just wing it and this is the result?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Oops.....I meant February.....

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RichardL
Have we come up with alternate energy solutions? If not, how much does gas cost? What are cars like in your time?

Diesel will become as common as standard gasoline in the coming decade. Gas in its current form still exists, but is used primarily for agricultural use.

In the 20's, major highways will become automated, allowing the driver to sit back and do absolutely nothing. As a result, more rural routes will become conjested, as many will not enjoy this feature. (Basically, it was said that it took the enjoyment out of travel).

Cars of my time can be purchased that are entirely run on electricity, or hydrogen. Standard gasoline from my time is USD 7.43 (last I knew)

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Oh, goody!

Will I be rich and famous by that time, oh timelord?

[edit on 2/21/2007 by Mechanic 32]

link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
RRRRiiigghht, so what species are extinct then? Seems this would be a valuable piece of information to include in one's opening statement. Why would they send a person back in time to collect blood samples from animals,when we already have eggs and sperm saved now?

Elephants, the cheetah, giraffes, and many species of primate will become extinct. The elephants numbers will be near extinction levels by 2012

If it was a time machine, who invented it? Who funded it? What year was it invented? In the year 2024, Lockheed Martin will develop a magnetic propultion based engine that will allow man to travel faster then the speed of light, thus enabling the possiblity of time travel. While specifics remain state secret, I would venture to believe the gov't itself funded this project, as it was developed for NASA

Ok so,post a picture of your "vehicle". What makes 2007 such a special year? Engaging in dialogue doesn't seem like a valid reason to send someone back in time a whopping 39 years! Did you take the time to come up with a poor story,or did you just wing it and this is the result?

There is nothing signifigant about 2007. I am assigned a time to return to, and I do as told. NASA, much like the military, is an environment where you take your orders and do not ask such a question as 'why'.

link   
World population, what is it?

link   
July 22, 2007 so we have a guy in the future posting in the present

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!

Ok, back the topic LOL!!

What is the population of China in your time?

You never answered, the following

Who are the Presidents and Vice Presidents of the United States from 2009-2048 what ever the year you said your from?

When does the United States pull out of Iraq and Afganistan and are they defeated for pulling out to early?

Is there any major terrorists attacks on the United States mainland?

Where is my favorite crew from Foxnews?

What happend to Sean Hannity?

When and How does John Murtha and Ted Kennedy die?

Who are the major actors/actress from 2008-2046 or whatever your time is?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
OK, In your title you say your here to give us answers. Your coming from such an advanced moment in time, we obviously are limited in the questions we can ask by our lack of knowledge of future events.

Why don't you just give us a general rundown of the next 40 years.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
let's stop wasting our time on this fool, and go back to talkinging about more important stuff like UFOS and wiping iran off the face of the map

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
why are you here on ats? are you bored or did your people tell you to sign up on here? if they did why ats? how are you going to spend your 6 months in 2007? watch much tv? spend most of your down time on the internet? is this your first time to time travel? whats the meaning of life?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Damnit Mr.Wuphy

Lets this kid answer my questions first.......LOL!!!

I guess respect your elders future man and answer my questions then run down the next 40 yrs!!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
July 22, 2007 so we have a guy in the future posting in the present

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!

Ok, back the topic LOL!!

What is the population of China in your time?

Well over two billion is my understanding. Many sanctions will occur to limit births to families

You never answered, the following

Who are the Presidents and Vice Presidents of the United States from 2009-2048 what ever the year you said your from?

Rudy Guliani will serve for two full terms (2009-2017) with Mitt Romney as VP, with Romney winning two terms (2017-2025) Barack Obama (who will never get close to becoming the 'canidate' next year, no matter his promise currently) will then become president elect for 1 term (bringing us up to 2030 basically) and will be as ineffective as Mr Carter was. Currently our President is a man by the name of Robert Mason, a two term governor from South Caroline, with his VP being the previous Senator Lindsay Townsend, from California

When does the United States pull out of Iraq and Afganistan and are they defeated for pulling out to early?

You will not see Iraq pull out during the tenure of George Bush. The war will be considered under the same terms as Vietnam (not a loss, yet not a victory)

Is there any major terrorists attacks on the United States mainland?

No

Where is my favorite crew from Foxnews?

I do not understand

What happend to Sean Hannity?

Also, I am not fimiliar with this individual

When and How does John Murtha and Ted Kennedy die?

I do not know the specifics of Mr. Murtha, but Mr. Kennedy will die in the later years of 2010 (specific date..i have asbolutely no idea) of a heart attack

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
History will judge George Bush in a much better light the currently. It will be found out that while he was a relatively ineffective PUBLIC president, much of what he did that was never known to the current polulation (ie: people now) will break the backbone of terrorist groups.

Terrorism in my time still exists, but is originated electronically, trying to collapse our systems of finance and throw the country into another depression (ineffective as of yet)

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hey that Presidential Lineup sounds great to me, let me hope this comes true!

This is a great time, even if it is a hoax!

Kennedy dead in 2010 woooooo but all these years of him bitching and moaning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

What happend to FOXNEWS, CNN, ETC?

Does Steven Hawkin ever make a trip into space?
and how does he die and when?

What about this illegal mexican immigration in the United States is it stopped?

Does Dwayne "Dog" Chapman go to jail in Mexico? and our the border patrol agents and Deputy Sheriff and Police Women every released?

Run down the major events from 2007 to your time please

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Is 9/11 a conspiracy or did the Official Story become physically proven?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
So this is a secret government mission to bring back elephants,giraffes,cheetahs, and primates? Did you future people even use the dna samples we have now? Or did you guys forget about them cause you're too busy watching american idol season 39?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Anthony2046, hi how ya doing?

What is your goal for soming back in developing conversation with us?

I don't want/need information pertaining to a future that has yet to happen, so I neither believe nor disbelieve your claims because I really won't put much thought to it.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Hey that Presidential Lineup sounds great to me, let me hope this comes true!

This is a great time, even if it is a hoax!

Kennedy dead in 2010 woooooo but all these years of him bitching and moaning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

What happend to FOXNEWS, CNN, ETC?

Both news networks still exist, with FOXNEWS being number 1

Does Steven Hawkin ever make a trip into space?
and how does he die and when?

Mr Hawkings passed away as a result of his illness. Never in space

What about this illegal mexican immigration in the United States is it stopped?

Absolutely not. No form of border protection has ever been effective at stopping the influx. Programs have been instituted to provide citizenship to all aliens, to provide the government with tax dollars

Does Dwayne "Dog" Chapman go to jail in Mexico? and our the border patrol agents and Deputy Sheriff and Police Women every released?

I am not aware of the specifics of "Dog" Chapman. I google'd the name and found information

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser
Is 9/11 a conspiracy or did the Official Story become physically proven?

9/11 is either the best contained conspiracy ever (i doubt it) or happened exactly as is told. No information ever came to light to prove otherwise, definitavely

There is no specific reason for this dialogue. I am not here to tell you to change your ways or face death. No huge disaster ever happened, Jesus never came back, (religion in my time is not a huge deal) and everything just kept GOING.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
To Anthony2046

You say that humans have developed the ability to travel faster than the speed of light somewhere in the next 20 years (our time)? If so, have we used said technology to either send man outside our solar system, or send probes outside our solar system?

If we could travel so fast you would think NASA and space exploration in general would EXPLODE with support and public interest.

If we have done so, how many new planets / solar systems have we discovered and/or visited? Any planets like our own? Or are the all planets found so far barren?

You stated that no alien life had been detected thus far. Not even microbial life? I'm sure all of us here at ATS would like to know more about the future of space travel and space exploration.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Vanhandle]

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Vanhandle]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join