It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pk beginner practice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well, no luck getting any camera's, so i cant post any vids. and yes, psi CAN be recorded, it just doesn't really give you any proof, as there are many ways of faking it. of course i'm not suggesting that I fake it, just saying that even if i DID manage to make the recording, you un-psi-believing people would find a fault with it

secondly, i was thinking, this thread is for those who have already practiced some in PSI and want some help and encouragement, or those just trying to get started, or those who want to share their stories on PSI experiences. this isn't a place for people who scoff at us, to call us frauds.
So I would appreciate it if no posts were made on how you guys think we're false.

thirdly: has anyone who is experienced in PSI ever unconsciously used it?
let me explain what happened: I went to a funeral, a friend of mine had just died, anyway, i was sitting behind the stand that the pictures were on, the stand was covered in a tablecloth, beside the table there was a big potted fern.
I was just minding my own business, when i noticed that the tablecloth was shaking, the picture was too, as was the fern. At first i thought it must be the wind, but that was impossible, it was a heavy tablecloth, and there were no windows around, no draft either, and the coolest part, there were probably 70-100 people in that room, all in the same mood, it drove my PSI insane.
I mean, you've heard people say "Do it in a large group, it works alot better"
well, i guess it does. anyway, i tried intensifying the movement of the picture, after a few moments of concentration, the picture was moving faster, it almost fell over, the tablecloth also went insane, and the fern, it too was moving faster. near the end of the service, i gained a quick burst of power, everyone, i mean EVERYONE, was in the same mood, exact same. That mood allowed me to move the tablecloth and picture incredibly easily.

after the service ended, even while people were still sitting, the mood had changed, not so sad, I found it harder to move the objects.

Just an example of the many forms of PSI, and a rather interesting one i think. anyways, i hope i made my point clear that this thread is for people seeking help in improving they're PSI, and giving they're stories. not for you people that call us liars, and creators of hoaxes.

Originally posted by theghosthorsman
ive been trying to make a psi ball but i cannot see it

Well....i've made alot of PSI balls, i haven't seen any either, i have heard that some people can, but they have been doing that for like 10 years, or something like that. I wouldn't expect to see any psi balls for awhile, just keep practicing, it's more of the feel of the psi ball that you want. as long as you have that, your doing fine

I wish you all good luck with your PSI

[edit on 8/3/06 by Spidermonk]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

<< 1  2   >>

join