It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ghost footage extreme close up's very freaky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
just found this on you tube. its pretty long 10 minutes but very spooky.

ive never seen an extreme close up of a ghosts face before this is possibly a fake but its worth a look and i would be interested in your opinions.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
4 mins 24 load of.
10 mins is too long
also noticed exactly 10:00 thats the strangest thing about this

[edit on 21/2/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
heres part 2

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Most likely fake. Looks like people in robes and masks.

Still damn scary though!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Most likely fake. Looks like people in robes and masks.

Still damn scary though!

part 2 scared the hell out of me

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I only looked at part 2 but could tell that was so fake,The bony hands really blew it,made me laugh.It's all the videos like these that make me feel like there is no such things as ghosts.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
was that Alvin the chipmunk in there?
what the hell was that voice supposed to be?
I dont know what to make of this, apart from it looks fake. I dont know how anyone could stay calm in the face of something like that.
Very weird though.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by geek101
was that Alvin the chipmunk in there?
what the hell was that voice supposed to be?
I dont know what to make of this, apart from it looks fake. I dont know how anyone could stay calm in the face of something like that.
Very weird though.

yes i agree how can the guy stay calm sat next to a demon ? it did look fake but was very very weird. Where the people suposed to be dead at the end ?

JSR

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
it looks like a bad blair witch remake to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The second video froze up at exactly 5 mins, so I didnt get to see it all. I was reading the comments & someone else had the same thing happen too. Those videos were weird & freaked me out but my husband thought it was funny.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Fakest thing I've ever seen. How the hell do you get that close to a "ghost" and be able to video tape it for that long?? Obviously it's a hoax.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydensmommy78
The second video froze up at exactly 5 mins, so I didnt get to see it all. I was reading the comments & someone else had the same thing happen too. Those videos were weird & freaked me out but my husband thought it was funny.

yeah me too, but it's probably not hard to corrupt the file into doing that (although i could be wrong, since my knowledge of computers doesn't got that deep - hehe)

These films looks more like a film project some guys made, all those ghosts and the water effects are do-able on a reasonable budget, plus the fact they've added dodgy music doesn't do anything for it either.

Also if it really did appear on the news in Indonesia maybe someone could find a link? I think if this was real footage that it would be more widley known.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Yeah, that was the worst acting since Basic Instinct 2 and When a Stranger Calls...

Sure, the devil has time for a weenie roast...

Even worse, i read the YouTube comments and there are A LOT of people who think its real...arent we an Evolved Species???? lol

top topics

join