It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

orb or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i never heard of orbs until i joined ats. i always thought those circles were dust on the lense. last nite i was at my sons christmas pagent and i think i snapped one. i have more, sometimes they are in the pic and sometimes not. orb or not?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
o.k. what did i do wrong?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi Makesugo!!

Uh, the image hasn't loaded (at least in my browser). Could you resend your photo please?

Also, was it a digital camera or film (the former seem particualy susceptable to revealing "globes")

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
allow me

you left off the http://

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
it was a cheap digital....

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well done in posting the photo!!

Well, from *here* it looks like some type of diffraction effect, as there seems to be Airy discs showing?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I looks like someone has the stained glass windows covered but opened a circular area for light to shine through.
that or perhaps they have a round lighted stained glass piece on the wall in the back.

that is what it looks like to me.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
actually that is a christmas tree in the window ...i know the picture is poor...sorry

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   

....different shot.....

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by MAKESUGOHMMMM]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Could be caused by a flock of birds or a weather balloon

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
ive seen similar signatures caused both by nailheads imbedded in walls, and studs or brads imbedded in objects.....

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
from my very basic knowledge of quantum electrodynamics, light, when reflected, can reflect in patterns because at times, it cancels it self out. that's what it looks like to me. like something is on the lens or something like that that gives the right type of distortion to make those concentric shapes. i wouldn't imagine "orbs" would give those blank areas.

top topics

join