It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNKNOWN Flying Craft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Two nights ago my family were riding down to Burlington, NC and in the Haw River area along the interstate were 3 flying objects hovering, they had an orange glow to them, but left no vapor trail. Soon 3 more come in on the left and sat there. A little while later 1 more. They sat there glowing. I'm not sure what it was, but in a universe this big there has got to be more life than us. I didn't find anything online about it or on news, but I knew they were definatally in the sky.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Classic ufo sighting.

There are more and more reports of these glowing ufo's with an orange colour.

I assume you did not discern any shape to these craft nor hear any evidence of a known propulsion system from them?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Nope nothing they just sat there

gog

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I want to see a ufo. I believe they are real i just want to see aliens or ufos or something. I am telepathically trying to contact the aliens. In their underground base or flying in their ufo's. I would like to be abducted by aliens.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
telepathically trying to contact them?

Good luck

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Is anything that you see flying..

That is if you cant indentify it..

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
please post ur sightimg at www.nuforc.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Peter Davenport is going to be on Coast to Coast a.m. tonight. 10:00 p.m. p.s.t. He might mention your U.F.O. sighting WolfSpirit.

Fri 12.19 >>

First 2 Hours: Peter Davenport of the National UFO Reporting Center will discuss new cases along with represenatives from MUFON, Kenny Young (website) and Donnie Blessing.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hey people I've got a story for u, yesterday me, my wife, sister and cousin were on our way home to Delano ca. from Las Vegas nv. and about 2:00 pm we were passing the town of baker, and my cousin started asking about area 51, so I started joking to watch out for ufo's. just then out of the corner of my eye I saw a ice cream cone shaped object hovering about the height of the street lights. The object stayed in the air for about 45 seconds, it got bright and then dimmed a little, then it got as bright as the sun and dimmed again but this time in got smaller and smaller until it vanished. this also happened again around Edwards air force base, but this time all of us Noticed about five to ten jet fighters were flying around, the fighter were crisscrossing the sky like they were looking or chasing something. Soon we got in to the mountains and it was over cast so we lost sight of the fighter jets. There was a lot of traffic so I know other people had to see it.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
you should report your sighting at the link above also.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
WolfSpirit,
A couple months ago, I saw an orange orb almost directly overhead where I live in So Calif at approx 4PM in the afternoon. It just hovered there, looked pretty high up in the sky.

I went inside and got my binoculars to get a better look but it still seemed to just be an orange glowing orb.

I rubbed my eyes and when I looked again it was gone.

top topics

join