It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Bush wasn't even our President?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
"Ohio was the swing state of swing states on November 2nd, 2004, the one whose twenty Electoral College votes decided the outcome of the U.S. presidential election."

“Meanwhile, in pro-Bush Perry County, the voting records certified by Secretary of State Blackwell included two precincts with reported turnouts of 124.4 and 124.0 percent of the registered voters, while in pro-Bush Miami County, there were precincts whose certified turnouts, if not physically impossible, were only slightly less improbable."

"Well over 13,000 Ohio provisional ballots were never counted, and 92,672 regular punch-card ballots were set aside by vote-counting machines as indicating no choice for president."
globalresearch.ca...

What if he has no right to do anything he has been doing?

[edit on 21-2-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The Americans would still be in Iraq and generally trying to dominate the world. Please stop using George Bush as a scapegoat.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
The Americans would still be in Iraq and generally trying to dominate the world. Please stop using George Bush as a scapegoat.

I am sorry, I did not mean to use bush as a scapegoat.(I know he is kept in the dark.) I was just thinking about the the laws he has signed may not be valid.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
it does not really matter, he was sworn in. too bad you are only now asking this question.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
What if al gore won in 2000?

This web site would be in Arabic, not English, for one.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
The Americans would still be in Iraq

That statement is highly contentious. Especially considering Gore was against the overthrow of Iraq.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i thought it was reasonably common knowledge that he stole both elections. Illegal elections, illegal laws, illegal genocide (cough, sorry i mean wars)...would it really be that surprising that had no right to do any of it?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
In a way it's a good thing Bush is president. Because he's such a terrible lair people automatically distrust him. Real politicians are a lot more slick. Can fool more people.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by Awake and All Seeing]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If Al Gore was president, the war machine would've probably found a different reason to go to war. War = profits for big corporations, especially defense contractors and international banks.

top topics

join