It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aolstalker.com Bad site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I might be late on this one but I think this site is too much eventhoe it only shows partial IP addresses. I don't use AOL but I still think it is an invasion of privacy. One of the most popular searched people had a search history that went from "get fit while pregnant", to "you're pregnant he doesn't want the baby" to "abortion clinics Charlotte NC". I mean come on whats the sense in showing the public peoples search history on-line. Even the name is in bad taste IMO.This site is wrong on so many levels as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Update!
AOL should use this service to ban this user from the Internet for life.
link
This is a bad person!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
THe guy in the link is clearly insane. I mean he's trying to look up a diminished whole tone scale. How can one dminish a whole tone. Crazy wannabe jazzer. And why deminished scales unless he is trying to write the worlds saddest jazz song, or he wants to shredd some neoclassical riff and make it sound creepyer than superlocrian or some other melodic minor diatonic mode. Friggen freak.

Uh....mare sex? eccchhhhhhh!!

Personally I think the sight is a bad idea. Should banks have a websight that posts the account history of all their clients under annonymos numbers and the such. I'm sure the bank would get sued. So whats AOL big idea? I don't get it. I hope they can't figure out what firefox and safari users have searched for.
Totally puzzled as to why they would do that period.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Stalks certain people and tells you what he searched?

How can you tell who it is or is that not what it does?

PS yeah that guy is a sick friggen freak. Whats the deal with old Russian nuns for sex and all the beastyality sites. My whole family just went thru
talking about this guy, he is friggen twisted.

[edit on 25-2-2007 by Royal76]

new topics

top topics

join