It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do galacitic changes/set ups effect our consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i am just curious do u think it is possible for older civilizations to have used there knowledge of astronomy to forecast future astronomical occurences couple with knowledge how the earth (based on the astronimical setups) will be subjected to changing /transforming levels of energy vibrations/frequency's which directly effects humans capacity of perceiving thru our senses and on the consciousness/thinking of man

and wether this may be playing out in the next 5 years and that the high level elitist's may be in the know, and doing everything in there power to circumnavigate what may be inevitable

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
the positions of stars in the universe has absolutely no effect on the earth
it would be preposterous to think that

how could it?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the positions of stars in the universe has absolutely no effect on the earth
it would be preposterous to think that

how could it?

The moon and the sun are responsable for our tides at least. Every object in the universe exerts an attraction to every other object in the universe - my question is whats keeping them apart?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
cpadaman and Now_Then, very provocative questions are being asked...

How far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go?

If all matter/antimatter is one due to new findings in the field of quantum physics (I am assuming you subscribe to everything being one, bear with me) then why would celestial bodies be any different?

As was stated, the sun and moon have direct affects on us, not to mention the rest of the bodies in our solar system. Other galactic tugs and pulls occur at the center of our very galaxy. A supermassive black hole has been postulated to be here, as well as a supermassive star. Sirius A, B, and C seem to be in the general area of our galactic center. I would of course need an astronomer to back me up, but here's a few links:

www.niac.usra.edu...
www.solstation.com...
www.davidmalin.com...
adsabs.harvard.edu...
www.prl.res.in...
www.improverse.com...

We are definately being affected by forces outside of our moon and sun, how could we not?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I would even go as far as to say I believe we have an impact beyond our earth and sun as well. Not quite sure to what extent, but if we are all "one" then we would all be somewhat reflective off all that composes that "one". Honestly I think that's what makes life so fun... It's what condenses all of the different possibilities into our reality, and why some things we have little control over.

Not quite sure I got that out clearly, someone let me know if I should try to clean that up...

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Also this post has some info about the sun coming into the galactic center of the universe and that this may have some interesting effects on us:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This has some cool info about "dense" space:
www.berkeley.edu...

Bottom of this has some info on earth passing through the photon band as well:
sol.zaadz.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
i think this should be a more discussed topic but for some reason it seems like people want to keep it on the down low? why?

is it dangerous for info regarding these interactions and it's effect on us?

i think i should be able to look into anything that may effect the way i think and perceive things, unless some know and have decided it is not in my best intrest, move along nothing to see here?

biggie what are your thoughts

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry about the time getting back to you, I didn't realize you responded heh.

I think it is quite dangerous cpdaman. Only a few hundred years ago the Earth was thought to be the center of the universe and the sun revolved around us. That was a revolutionary idea.

Now this idea of other planetary bodies affecting us...

People would have to take some parts of astrology seriously and religion would not have as much of a hold on our spirituality and life. People would be able to analyze things for themselves. This causes a huge change in how life is structured.

Science has a monopoly on any other kind of knowledge not regarded as "spiritual" or related to God.

Individuals would gain some of their power back if we were allowed to discuss these ideas in an open forum (such as ATS).

The majority of people do not wish to discuss quantum theories because the implications are extraordinary. This would mean everything you do, say, think, etc shape your own reality. People would have to actually behave appropriately and take responsibility for their actions.

Now I know most people don't want to take responsibility for their actions, and until recently I had the same view. I didn't think anything mattered, whatever I did didn't really have an affect on anything else.

I am beginning to understand that the interconnection between everything means whatever I think and feel do in fact effect everyone else on a small, subconscious level. However, this does not mean we do not notice it.

What about all the wars that are currently happening? It is to the best of my understanding that it has some degree of detriment to our consciousness that I believe politicians are exploiting.

We are forced to look here, over here, under this rock for the truth when its really been right in front of all along...

I hope that makes sense brothers and sisters.

bs

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   
continued 9 months later

i have seen videos and been considering that sound is one of the main causes of "creation" and that intrestingly enough different sound frequency's when played under or near a "sand board" correlate to producing complex geometric shapes (on said board) . The combinations of frequency's and perfect geometric shapes astounded me.

i also began reading and trying to understand how light may somehow modify and or even create! sound frequencys and waves

the reason i relate this to the thread is that perhaps ancient civilizations understood the relationship of our consciouness/perceptions with that of being bathed in different light energy which modify's sound and perhaps failitates physical and mental changes in an around the time frame approaching 2012.

If it was true, and any enourmous changes were in the cards, it would be very unwise and potential destabalizing to make people aware of this due to the amount of civil disorder and potential chaos that may ensue, not to mention the threat to the current structure of power.

perhaps the elite have decided that taking fuller control of (in a step wise fashion) human beings before any changes are complete (circa 2012) and that this is the best solution to maintain there succesful "business" of profitting and control. perhaps they have used globalization to spread success but also to ensure risk (and widespread willingness to accept change after a calamity) in financial markets is going to be felt globally, therefore engineering any global collapses or timing the inevitable collapse of FIAT money systems at a time where a desperate and panicked population seeks solutions from the gov't to "correct things".
perhaps the gov't has a solution in place to stop the violence and unrest and crime that may follow such a horrible economic collapse (which may inevitably result from the debt= wealth model of finance and vast credit creation and inflated assets.

this solution could include a tiny little RFID chip to be implemented in your hand which would carry all of your info ( think right now you wouldn't take the chip, but if you needed it to for life's necessity's your tune may change) perhaps the HAARP towers have the ability to generate ELF waves which can influence or diminish/negate the incoming light of change from the galaxy (especially when everyone is chipped and can receive these waves directly) and espeically when chemtrails including barium and aluminum which act to charge electrons in the air (when combined w/ sunlite) forming a much more Conductive enviornment for any manipulations. perhaps this is to hold the earth in some sort of bubble and retard any kind of ascension. perhaps more of this is right than wrong. perhaps the ascension part is not true. perhaps the added control and all credit society will be necessary to maintain the heirarchy's power (elite bankers who run OWN not work for) the central banks that control money policy for all country's in the G8 when their business model of increasing debt to avoid recession leads to an inevitable collapse and depression. The frame work may already be being laid out.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by cpdaman]

top topics

join