It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

02-21-07 Chemtrails over phoenix

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Here are some more trails, I saw another plane commercial jet flying leaving a disappearing contrail right before I snapped this - meaning that some jets at cruising altitudes are not leaving these and some are.

Makes me wonder why one jet leaves contrails that fade and some leave contrails that stay. I'm not convince the altitudes are different enough to have anything to do with it.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
At 10:30 I snapped this picture:

As you can see, the chemtrails are stagnant and floating. You may be able to see the tiny jet at cruising alt. maybe as low as 20,000 ft. with a contrail that disappears.

Today is one of the worst days I have ever seen in the valley for these trails....

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Different altitudes, different pressures... you get different contrails. you're paranoid

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
thanks for the comment, but I think that there is something going on with these commercial jets and them leaving crap in the air that is not CO2 and water vapor.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I see the same things over my house all the time. I never knew they were anything bad.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm seeing some heavy trails be floated over Colorado today as well!! It is at a much lower altitude that I normally see

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm sure the poster knows this, allow me to clarify for those who do not know: there are a couple of AFBs in SA as well as a good sized airport. My uncle's ex-wife is the base commander for one of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
I'm sure the poster knows this, allow me to clarify for those who do not know: there are a couple of AFBs in SA as well as a good sized airport. My uncle's ex-wife is the base commander for one of them.

Yes, pretty much everyone who lives around here know at least know about Luke. I'm pretty sure all of the trails were from commercial jets though.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

meaning that some jets at cruising altitudes are not leaving these and some are.

Could you define 'Cruising Altitude' for me?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Not sure if some of you guys have been sending emails to freeenergynews.com... or not but there was a small 'chemtrail' blurb posted on their Feb. 20th column.

Personally I've read about these phenomena and I have yet to see anything even slightly paranormal or conspiracy linked with these events. Like others have stated, it is most likely commercial jetliners on days with slow winds, or some other easily explained reason

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok crusing altitude is usually 35k ft for boeings, 45k for bombardiers, the one I was talking about looked like about 20k, hence I said "You may be able to see the tiny jet at cruising alt. maybe as low as 20,000 ft. with a contrail that disappears." I can tell roughly how high by looking at them.

does this help?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here in FL, we have them every day, just as thick as that, even worse sometimes,

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanhandle
Not sure if some of you guys have been sending emails to freeenergynews.com... or not but there was a small 'chemtrail' blurb posted on their Feb. 20th column.

Personally I've read about these phenomena and I have yet to see anything even slightly paranormal or conspiracy linked with these events. Like others have stated, it is most likely commercial jetliners on days with slow winds, or some other easily explained reason

Wrong, this is not some easily explained phenominon.

In the last few years Chemtrail sightings have become so common in some areas that there has been a public outcry for an explanation. You've most likely seen "contrails" left by high flying jets.Those thin white "scrapes" you see way up there are made by water vapor and occur between 10,000-30,000 feet. They last from 4 seconds to a minute and dissolve away in the direction they're made. As a kid it was fun to see one and watch the "skyscrapers" . There is current discussion that these regular contrails might be contributing to excess cloud covers and even weather-control as an inadvertent symptom of increased plane traffic - by this it is meant the 'regular air traffic' contrails made by the water vapor of high flying jets.
This isn't what we're talking about here. And sad to say, "they" know it, perfectly well but will parrot back the "all you're seeing is normal air traffic' line anytime someone demands an explanation to the Cemtrails. Contrails occur during specific atmospheric conditions or only in certain altitudes when it's cold enough to turn the water vapor to ice. This again has nothing to do with, nor explains why Chemtrails are seen during any and all weather conditions, at varying heights in the sky, during all times of the year, all across the US and other countries. Some are sprayed so low, people report smelling the chemicals in them. They major problem with Chemtrails is that they are making people very sick, and once you start noticing you'll see you don't feel too great after a 'spray day', either.

What are chemtrails? Bets are if you watch the sky for a few weeks you will see them. They resemble jet contrails in that they start out as a white line of 'trail' from an aircraft. Unlike contrails, they can be very low and are sometimes tinged with oranges, yellows or purples or even reflect oily rainbows in them.. Instead of being that crisp "sky scraper" line, they are thick and clumpy and often appear to 'drip'. They slowly fan out to a "spider web" hazy cloud cover that spans a large section of sky. Reports of 60-mile "cloud systems" from a single Chemtrail spray has been reported. It's obvious when you see one that it's a spray of "material" or chemicals and not normal "water vapor" that the thin contrails are made of. Analysis of chemtrail spray have turned up powdered aluminum, barium, pathogens and even dried human blood cells.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by RIP TORN]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well actually I have seen several of these daily also here in Southern California. Is the general consensus on these that they are a byproduct of some propulsion system that we are not told about? Or is it something more sinister, like a chemical spray deliberately "seeding" the public with something?

Either way it seems a tad out there. Not saying there isn't something going on but it doesn't seem this would be allowed to go on for too long before it would be all over CNN and Fox news every day. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
2-22-07
sky looks bare, looks like a day off....

I think that there are potentially several things going on... Someone here says that you might feel like crap the day after heavy chemtrails, but I have read where the patent application for one of the technologies that facilitate the trails that one of the objectives of the particle sprays "mood management" which leads me to think that these jets are dropping psychoactive substances of some kind.

Today at work everyone seems to be in a stellar mood, could there be a correlation? I would say certainly possible. I will see if I can track down that patent app, I saw it linked to one of the chemtrail threads here at ATS, but I have been unable to locate it so far.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by RIP TORN

Wrong, this is not some easily explained phenominon.

It is if you read the right material
Try the meteorology section.

The big issue is how much these persistent contrails - which have become more common due to huge increases in commercial air traffic in recent years - are contributing to global warming. One NASA study suggested that the entire observed warming between 1975 and 1994 could be attributable to contrails .....

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i always thought htey were sky writers

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hey! There's a new theory

The bigger contrails can be seen from space. Perhaps it's a means of communicating with the Martians?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Im not debunking the chemtrail theory, I certainly believe it happens in a LIMITED extent.

However, most of the "chemtrails" are seriously nothing but contrails. Its kind of like the area 51/alien conspiracy theory. Some people really want to believe there are all kinds of underground levels to area 51 with aliens in storage or running the show, if there seriously were the place wouldnt be so public. Its that kind of thing, Im sure there is a half truth to the chemtrail deal, and probably has happened/occurs on a small scale type basis, but thinking every contrail is a chemtrail is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben94gt
Im not debunking the chemtrail theory, I certainly believe it happens in a LIMITED extent.

However, most of the "chemtrails" are seriously nothing but contrails. Its kind of like the area 51/alien conspiracy theory. Some people really want to believe there are all kinds of underground levels to area 51 with aliens in storage or running the show, if there seriously were the place wouldnt be so public. Its that kind of thing, Im sure there is a half truth to the chemtrail deal, and probably has happened/occurs on a small scale type basis, but thinking every contrail is a chemtrail is ridiculous.

As far as every contrail being a chemtrail, I do not think that is reality. However, look at the second pic I posted: There is a contrail coming from the plain in the middle of the pic - it disappears. Then you have the "chemtrails" that don't disappear, the stagnate for hours.

Why does one disappear and the others don't?

[edit on 28-2-2007 by tha stillz]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join