It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could ask Satan one question...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundation

Originally posted by queenannie38
Why is a living dog better than a dead lion?

I don't recall insinuating any elevated 'specie' valuation or status other than those implied in the indicated verses. It is the symbolism that illuminates the trend.

For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
~Ecclesiastes 9:4

Are you wroth?

negatory

How's kitty?

My very kindest comin' at ya

She's hangin' in there. 14 years old, she is. My golden tabby familiar.

Thanks for your kindest, kind sir!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foundation

Why is a living dog better than a dead lion?

I don't recall insinuating any elevated 'specie' valuation or status other than those implied in the indicated verses. It is the symbolism that illuminates the trend.

For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
~Ecclesiastes 9:4

Are you wroth?

negatory

How's kitty?

My very kindest comin' at ya

She's hangin' in there. 14 years old, she is. My golden tabby familiar.

Thanks for your kindest, kind sir!

Your very welcome
Thank you for coming back and replying. I'm glad your not angry and that your cat is doing better.

Kindest Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I would not ask a question of an entity that only exists in a dualistic fantasy made up by man.

God is not of this universe because WE create this universe with our colletive dream. God is outside of the universe and time. Satan was a made up boogie man to frieghten all the little christains minds into stepping into line.

'I am awake ~Buddha"

Christ also live outside our fantasy. He was also Awake.

Now if you speak of the PERSON Lucifer, this is a differnt entity than Satan.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Judges 14:14 And he said unto them, Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness.

~.~.~

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

~.~.~

Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Out of the eater came forth meat;out of the strong sweetness

and

Satan himself is transformed into an Angel of Light

and one more

the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

I was trying to make a comparison. From darkness comes light.

Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You cant use the bible to back a false belief in satan christain. It is written by men that felt they were inspired. Then it was edited by men that wanted control.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
You cant use the bible to back a false belief in satan christain. It is written by men that felt they were inspired. Then it was edited by men that wanted control.

I should have not called you Christain, is that not correct the guy formerly known as Qlippoth?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Okay, I don't think this was supposed to be a deeply slurring faith thread, so much as a jokey fun thread.

Can we stop all the fussin an a feudin and get back to what really matters....?

I would ask Satan if he could give me the opportunity to slap Britney Spear's new chrome dome!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I should have not called you Christain, is that not correct the guy formerly known as Qlippoth?

Is this were you exact your revenge? Christain? I can use whatever book I choose to back whatever belief I feel like expressing. Now I feel as though it is you who have completely lost your marbles. Well what goes around comes around I suppose? Please save the chivalry for an appropriate occasion I assure this is NOT warranted. One things for certain you not unlike myself quite the opportunist.

Regards

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Read my signature.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
I would ask Satan if he could give me the opportunity to slap Britney Spear's new chrome dome!

she shaved her head?
sigourney weaver
and
sinead o'conner?

Nah!

really?

or is she just dating a bald guy?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Okay, I don't think this was supposed to be a deeply slurring faith thread, so much as a jokey fun thread.

Oh so true.

Sorry to anyone that was offended by the question posed.

There were some truly interesting responses, though.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

she shaved her head?
sigourney weaver
and
sinead o'conner?

Nah!

really?

WHAT THE HELL!!! You haven't seen? Geez its been in the papers, on the news... it even got about three threads dedicated to it on BTS!

Ask Satan to show you (so I don't go off topic )

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   

she shaved her head?
sigourney weaver
and
sinead o'conner?

Nah!

really?

WHAT THE HELL!!! You haven't seen? Geez its been in the papers, on the news... it even got about three threads dedicated to it on BTS!

Ask Satan to show you (so I don't go off topic )

Satan and Lucifer don't read the papers, much. We prefer Yahoo News and Rense.com

We're not TOO FOND of Britney Spears, either. Nothing personal...just a matter of preference. Redheads, you know.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
There were some truly interesting responses, though.

I found it just as delightful (if not MORE SO) than the 'ask God one question thread.'

I was born under the scales during the harvest moon...i like balance and i like fruit for thought!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join