It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NAU

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes, that is a very nice article, lostsailor.

I particularly like how the article discussed the NAU from many different directions, both pro and con.

Great find.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Shooter:

We can be at this for pages to come. I propose we agree to disagree.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If your still looking for info to "prove" the nau is happening....

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I recently saw this sign being put up next to a truckng weigh station near my home. I instantly noticed that the logo for the sign had the entire North American continent on it...

There is a lot of material there to show what is in place already.

I am interested to hear how you think your security is being served by these actions.

posted on Apr, 5 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
THERE REALLY IS A G--D!!!!! Please go to --worldreports.org-- click on archives and read the first and latest report on the wanta story.....This is the BEST news to date. Bush won't see the North American union or anything else for that matter, he'll be to busy talking to his lawyers. Please stop reading this and go to the site. It'll make your life and then thank the almighty on high for prayers answered. May I thank Mr. Wanta and all the people who have done all they have to help this world become a better place....

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SBDAL

You are obviously terribly uninformed about Canadians. This NAU won't give us a better life, it will drag us down to your standard of living and force us to join on Bush's warmongering. Our standards for food, medication, health, and safety are far superior to yours. Most of the beef that you grade 1A would be used for hamburger up here. We don't have constant recalls for produce for ecoli, because we don't allow that sort of thing to happen. We don't want your social problems and crime up here. We don't have the sort of bigotry and racial tensions that you have.

I enjoy a life with all the modern conveniences. Our infrastructure is built more solid, although older than yours. When we get the same storm that Washington state does, we watch on TV how they don't have power and won't for several days. We aren't censored and searched, we don't sit suspicious that are neighbours are terrorists. We don't have gang wars going on in our major cities.

That said, if I want to purchase a firearm(and I have several) I go down to the gun store and buy one. I can pick up ammo at Walmart or Canadian Tire any day. If I get sick, I go to my doctor without fear that I will be billed. If I am really hurt and go to the hospital for a couple weeks, they don't mortgage my house to pay for it, it's already paid for. I can walk anywhere I want without fear of attack. I pay a little more for gas, but my roads aren't grid locked with millions of cars. My air is fresh and clean, and my water is drinkable.

My country doesn't invent wars to fight, but we fulfill all our NATO and UN obligations without question, because we respect the treaties that we sign. Unlike some countries south of us. All in all, the worst thing that could happen to us is to be tied to the US in this NAU. It's just another attempt from the US government to gain Manifest Destiny and grab our resources.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join