It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting Biblical Prophecies Site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
While surfing the net, I came across a very interesting religious site, though it has a very poor layout, it has some very interesting things... Check out the site now!

www.mt.net...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I remeber coming across this site before, very good to read!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I haven't came across this site before its been a good read, thanks

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
here's another interesting site, btw nice post eagle!

www.dimensional.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
One problem I have with the image presented showing where megaliths lie is that it doesn't even show any of the British megaliths, which all fall *within* one of the arms of the pentagram.
It is possible to draw the same diagram starting from anywhere on the upper or lower hemispheres and get a similar picture.
Why is one pentagram positioned directly on 0 degrees, while the second is offset?
In theory, you can easily explain away all manner of these occurrences by getting the images to fit by moving them just so. Not very scientific though.
This just seems like an attempt to sell books to me.

A BBC documentary recently showed that the whole Giza/Orions' Belt claim was positioned the wrong way around to represent the Belt of Orion, and not even by exactly 180 degrees, so there is no significance to the alignment astronomically speaking, and I am aware of the sheer skill of the ancient Egyptians (the sarcophagus in the great Pyramid of Giza is carved perfectly smoothly from a single block of granite - something we cannot do even with modern technology) and because of that I believe that the Egyptians could have positioned the pyramids exactly if this is what they wished.
It was shown that the Pyramids are aligned as they are on Giza Plateau due to a lack of solid ground of any area on which to build these mighty structures. The Pyramids themselves, assuming they are supposed to mimick the stars in Orions Belt, are not even correctly aligned to match as the smallest is offset and doesn't follow the pattern.
Now I am aware of the debate raging over this program, and I have a great respect for Mr Hancocks work, especially his work on Flooded Kingdoms of the Ice Age, but having worked in market research, I know how much numbers can be toyed with to represent anything, and the same is true of anything.
Look long enough and hard enough and you can find anything.
I have seen a giant rabbit's head with the full moon glowing as an eye, but I don't believe it was a manefestation of anything other than cloud formation.

new topics

top topics

join