It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the chances that BOTH towers would collapse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The construction of the towers was the same. Therefore the methode of collapse from similar explosive events would be the same.

I don't see this as any proof of conspiracy except amongst the extreemists who hijacked the planes and murdered almost 3000 people.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shindigger
What are the chances that BOTH towers would collapse?

100%

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by T Trubballshoota
You mention that 7 had nothing like the same amount of trauma. But there again it did not have to stand so high so did not have to be so strong. There are more urgent things to attend to. I somrtimes think 911 CT Cultists know they are on dodgy ground with the towers so arelooking to 7 as their salvation.

You just disproved your own theory there. WTC 4, 5 & 6 were all shorter and therefore not as strong. Compare the damage & fires in 4, 5 & 6 to the damage and fires of 7 and tell me the above theory that you postulate holds true.

Perhaps 7 was badly constructed and there is a conspiracy to cover that up and that is what the whole 911 CT Cult is about. Disinfo, to divert people from the truth. To me its as sound as the other nonsense.

This is a major possibility IMO.

BTW, who started this whole CT cultist thing? It's getting very annoying. I listen not to Alex Jones. I don't visit PrisonPlanet, I haven't seen Loose Change.

JUST BECAUSE I DON'T FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL STORY HOOK, LINE AND SINKER DOES NOT EQUATE ME TO A CULTIST.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join