It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

worm hole to the universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
whats with this??

25 40'32.57" N 70 19 32.75 W

look this up on Google earth, whys that there

sorry for the short post (if this counts)

[edit on 21-2-2007 by roswell1]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
That damn blue ocean!

External Image

[edit on 21/2/2007 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
i171.photobucket.com...

look closer

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Somebody vandalized google earth, that's my guess.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Awesome! Holy Cow how did you find that? Are you... well you know "gifted". That square thing is for sure a portal... do you think the accident at CERN caused it? It must be a portal how could that be hidden?

It's like a blue door... I bet if you were there you could "hear" the light on the other side... what do think it tastes like you know "over there"? Will "they" have money? Or rotating buildings? OMG. You are amazing... 4th genius if come across in the last hour. This is unbelievable.

You need a publicist and a team. I'm already busy helping two other genises or I'd offer to help. Wow. This changes...everything.

What's that other thing in the picture? Looks like a Google-orb. Wow you are amazing. I wish I were that gifted.

[edit on 1-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
its says wormhole to the universle LOOL
its probably just google making fun names in google or someone hacked in and typed it.
i cant believe noone asked google what the # is that?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
No, it's actually the Earth's anus. That's where all the greenhouse and other gases come from. These CO2 and methane emission levels are greatest at night. In other words, the Earth is experiencing nocturnal emissions of gases that find their way into the atmosphere and cause temperature changes. A similar thing happens when I eat beans and then fart under the blanket. It gets real hot. Maybe beans should be banned on the basis that they contribute to global warming.

Oh crap-- don't give libs any ideas though the idea is intriguing... no beans would equal no mexicans.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
did you visit the link in that comment on google earth?

it's just "creative" use of the program.

ps. to some comments here. not just google can put stuff in google earth.. everyone can put up bullets in google earth. ow well might have been jokes dunno, too tired.. need my coffee

[edit on 1-4-2007 by David2012]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i clicked on the 'I' and its some idiot talking about isosceles triangles

new topics

top topics

join