It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dane gets 10 years for incest, pimping daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Dane gets 10 years for incest, pimping daughter

Source Link: newsinfo.inquirer.net

COPENHAGEN -- A Danish man was on Tuesday sentenced to 10 years in prison for sexually abusing and pimping his 10-year-old daughter to a slew of men in a case that has shocked the Scandinavian country.

The court took a matter of hours to reach its verdict after the man, a member of a satanic cult, pleaded guilty to all 19 charges against him.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
eww.

they should lock him up for life/punch him in the face and then lock him up/kill him.

I wonder what cult he belonged to, they should check out everyone involved in it.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by BallOfPopulation]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
So, was there any real point in them mentioning that he belonged to
a Satanic cult, was it the reason he did it, or was it just something
they added to get more readers?

As for the charges, well I would like to know exactly why he did it,
put him through some extensive psychiatric work than put him in
prison for atleast 15 years.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I didnt know that this was a crime in europe,
. I mean... they are pretty liberal about their sexual practices...

gives a whole new meaning to, "you might be a redneck if.."

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I didnt know that this was a crime in europe, . I mean... they are pretty liberal about their sexual practices...

Well at least they don't make sexual positions illegals just like in extremists US states where the evangelicals are hell-bent on eliminating gays rights and indoctrinate children into Bush worshipping, brainwashed to be a soldier of god and see everyone who don't accept their extremism as a satan worshipper. For more information see Jesus Camp.

But this guy should go to jail with psychological help... he needs it.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
As for the charges, well I would like to know exactly why he did it,
put him through some extensive psychiatric work than put him in
prison for atleast 15 years.

He did it because he's a sick twist. No amount of rationalization can change that fact.

No 10 year old is mature enough to be involved in this.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The court took a matter of hours to reach its verdict after the man, a member of a satanic cult, pleaded guilty to all 19 charges against him.

Hmm...strange how they added that bit of information. In one of my earlier years when I studied religion, Satanism was on my list and never saw anything that allowed something like this. It promotes man's self reliance, but not rape, such as this.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Please, please... ATTENTION!

I'm from Denmark and I have seen the case develop through the last 2 years. Let me admit I don't follow cases like this, because they are just too disgusting, but following general news you can't avoid information concerning such a case.

I have no intentions to put up any defense for this miserable sick man, but one information in the news link provided is simply not true, and it is: "member of a satanic cult". If it should be true, it has nothing to do with the case. An overzealous "evangeline" reporter gives his rightfull offense a twist which is not based in reality, but might fit his personal believes.

I did a quick check-up on the story (in Danish Media) before posting this, and the satanic connection is unfounded. Shouldn't need to be smeared worse than reality gives, and the the story about a daughter is only a part of the whole story.

The case is about a schizophrenic mother of two girls married to this man sentenced.

Both the girls were misused, the younger from as young as two years of age. The case has been running from August 2005 and the father was the last one to be sentenced, closing the case.

The mother and a dozen men are already sentenced, the mother to indefinite psychiatric ward and some of the men at German courts, cause what the story doesn't tell either, is this small-town is on the border to Germany and some (most?) of the "costumers" were German.

And what it doesn't give hint about at all, is this case an example of grave neglect from the municipality of Tønder with a population of about 12000. In such a small town people know about each other and not much is really private. Nobody might have known for sure about these atrocities, but sure the talk was there, also among the social workers of the town.

Because the conservative mayor put a pride in keeping taxes down, thus ensuring reelection, there was no money for domiciliary visits. Ah, people just talking, they said... and failed all social obligations.

Do I have to add, none in the municipality not as much has been considered charged.

The core of this case is loneliness and isolation.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
Please, please... ATTENTION!

I did a quick check-up on the story (in Danish Media) before posting this, and the satanic connection is unfounded. Shouldn't need to be smeared worse than reality gives, and the the story about a daughter is only a part of the whole story.

The "satanic cult" angle is nothing more than a diversion, and of no interest to anybody other than those who might feel a need to defend satanists.

Because the conservative mayor put a pride in keeping taxes down, thus ensuring reelection, there was no money for domiciliary visits. Ah, people just talking, they said... and failed all social obligations.

Really? Then why didn't the mayor investigate the rumors on his own dime? And if money was such an obstacle, how was it that the case managed to be broken?

Do I have to add, none in the municipality not as much has been considered charged.

I don't care if they were Danes, Germans, or Greys. Anyone who would do this is perverted.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Really? Then why didn't the mayor investigate the rumors on his own dime? And if money was such an obstacle, how was it that the case managed to be broken?

Yes, they failed in their jobs and should be held resposible, but how would they know for sure? Remember it was rumours, and people mind their own business.

I never heard of mayors doing investigations on their own -- they aren't that well paid -- not in Denmark ...and they don't have much if any corruption to cash in from.

Someone with knowledge went to the police of course.

Not sure where your heading with "a need to defend satanists"???
I think it is added to make the story sell better.

This happened in a small closed society. You have them everywhere.

And yes, i agree such places can make people perverted.

new topics

top topics

join