It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coast 2 Coast AM - Motherships, UFOs, & ALIENS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ok, I recently subscribed to C2C and downloaded the Feb 17 interview with James Gilliland.

I must admit this guy had my full attention. His website is www.eceti.org... and haven't heard much about him until now but he's mentioned where he's had close encounters with alien beings about how close and how many ships have visited him. He's even had The Jay Leno group film these ships come in up close and personal and in the interview he's mentioned he's even had ABC there at his ranch. He says the Jay Leno group in the end canned the video they shot at his ranch.

Why is it that this guy seems to have met personally with alien beings and UFOs and yet the whole world is still in the dark about where aliens really do exist or not. I mean the way this guys describes his close and encounter proves that he can easily prove aliens exist.

I mean I do believe in aliens and with the images on his site, I am not impressed at all. They are just your average UFO pics. He did mention in the interview that when people see fuzzy pics. that they say Oh its just another fuzzy pic and when its crystal clear, its gotta be fake. What I don't understand is that he says in the interrview with Art Bell, everytime he's called mothererships they've come so low near his ranch everytime.

Why not just settle the whole UFO questions and disclosure by actually inviting the whole world or providing a live feed at a time these aliens come to him?

For those who want to listen to the interview:

rapidshare.com...

Also, my last question. Is this guy really respected in the UFO community or just anotheer BS?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by porsche2006

Why not just settle the whole UFO questions and disclosure by actually inviting the whole world or providing a live feed at a time these aliens come to him?

Yes, this is what I want as well.

Until then, the population is not going to take anything like this seriously.

I heard the program and was kind of impressed, but still skeptical. I'm sure he's a joke in the UFO community because he's spiritual, and thats usually looked down on. Can't say I blame people for looking down on spiritualism when what we really want is something solid; but he does have quite a few people that have come to his ranch and seen things for themselves.

new topics

join