It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With stuff like this no wonder! Please Help!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
With stuff like this it is no wonder there are so many conspiacy theories. These are the kinda things that makes me want to believe the theories. I need help making a rational explaination to explain these anomolies.

Navy building San Diego
www.theregister.co.uk...

Denver Airport
Runways Denver airport.

Nazi alien looking dude Denver Airport
So please, anyone please help me understand this.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
wow.....good find. Keep your eyes peeled and mind open.....POLICE STATE COMING

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Oh my never seen this on ATS before!

How does this have anything to do with a "police state" coming? ..

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The building is simply a couple of rectangles, its a longshot to suggest that 'secret societies' took over the construction company and made it into a nazi tribute. There are only so many ways to have four rectangular buildings occupy a small space.

The DIA runways are the same situation, how many ways can you have a series of runways project from a hub, and what design will better allow you to have multiple routes of air traffic make use of them without conflicting with one another? And again, are you suggsting tht nazis inside of a secret society took over the design project for DIA?

The mural, the part you highlighted, the figure, its SUPPOSED to be a nazi-esque looking monstrostity, don't you see the glowing dove flitting past it with teh rainbow as its trail, its a hackneyed way of saying tha tpeace will triumph over tyranny and evil. And, again, are you saying that secret society nazis created the draft for the mural and submited it to the mural committee for approval?

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I'm not suggesting anything. I needed logical answers to some of the reasons I have bought into conspiracies in the past. These were a real hang up for me. I appreciate the answers you gave.

BTW the nazi alien looking dude is actually stabbing the dove.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The swastica was a nice symbol before Hitler perverted it. In my opinion, the worst case scenario is that the architect was a Hitler sympathizer.

BTW the nazi alien looking dude is actually stabbing the dove.

Clearly the artist wanted to portray that our warlike tendencies are a threat to or killing peace as represented by the dove. The child in the coffin admonishes us that by our acts of war innocent children are being killed. I don't see how this can be interpreted as "Haha we are the mean world elite and we are gonna kill you all MUHAHA!"
The artist was crying out against war and violence.
There are conspiracies out there, no doubt, but I don't see it in the Denver Airport painting.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Oh my never seen this on ATS before!

How does this have anything to do with a "police state" coming? ..

A Nazi symbol is a on sign of a police state

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
come again?

Some people really need to study fascism and Nazism in a bit more depth, rather than just taking on-board what conspiracy theorists define it as being.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A swastika or solar cross is NOT a sign of a police state. You should check out some history and you'll see that it was in use long, long before the nazis.

The solar cross or Odin's cross in Northern Europe is one of the most ancient spiritual symbols in the world. It appears in many cultures such as Asian, American, European, and Indian religions. The swastika is actually a type of solar cross. Long before the symbol was taken by Hitler for the Nazi party, it was a sacred symbol in Hindu and Buddhist religions. It has also been used in Norse, Basque, and Celtic paganism. The very name Swastika taken from ancient Sanskrit for "Suvasti" meaning "good" and "vasti" meaning "to be". In other words "Be well".

One could say bad things about the cross too. Before it was used in it's present way, it was used to represent various Norse or Egyptian gods, which were pagan gods. So is the cross actually evil because it was a pagan symbol? Of course not.

Remember that Christianity labeled worship of any pagan god as "evil" and went to war with a great many people over it from the Celts to the Muslims. They used the word of god AND their symbols to enact death and destruction, forcing others to submit. Inquisitors forced "confessions" in the name of the church too using barbaric means of torture. Were those actions evil? Does the Vatican not have an immense amount of secrets and secret knowledge? Was Jesus not killed on the cross making it a symbol of an evil act?

By most people's definitions and logic that I have read, Christianity would be the most "evil" organization out there.

The quotes are all mine by the way.
Symbolism and its Uses

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is the point I am making. When someone is making a presentation on a secret society trying to take over the world and then provides anomolies like this it makes you wonder. I am trying not to believe these conspiracies, for one it makes you depressed. I mean if they are going to turn us into microchiped drones it doesn't make life seem worth living. The whole reason for this post is "with stuff like this no wonder". I am trying to get different views on strange things like this fueling conspiracy.
The Denver airport is called the "new world airport" with masonic symbolism everywhere. So if one believes freemasonry is trying to take over the world, some point to evidence of swatstikas in the layout of the runways and strange nazi like aliens stabbing the dove of peace. So do you see how some believe this stuff? Thats the point, how this kind of coincidence doesn't help the non-conspiritorial view.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Ok...do you think that the people who commissioned this building design thought of that design in any other terms than Nazi? For the last 50 years that design has been associated with evil and hate.

No matter what it meant before the Nazis it's now most commonly associated with the latter. oh yea and Nazi germany was a police state.

If i got a tattoo of a swatztika on my arm and told everyone it was a symbol of good luck nobody would believe me and would think i was a Nazi wouldnt they?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Funny enough it should be noted that on a Bohemian Grove phamplet from 1919 the symbol was a Swastika. And it shouldn't surprise that quite a few of the industrialists who supported Hitler and created his war machine in the first place just happened to be Bohemian Grovers of around that time frame. Pre war and up to the war.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The point im making is that no matter what the symbol meant before Nazi Germany afterward its most commonly associated with HATE, EVIL, and OPPRESSION is it not?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
[edit on 2/21/2007 by Frank Black]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Rockpunk - Did your Mummy never tell you that if you haven't got anything nice (or useful) to say then don't say anything at all?

From what I can gather Rich1974 is actually looking for guidance here from some the more experinced members on ATS. Scant evidence of that in your post I'm afraid, sarcasm doesn't help really, it's just you saying nah, nah seen it...

In response to Rich1974 the way to look at each conspiracy is to break it down as far as it will go. Supposition is not good enough. If, for example, you are convinced there is more to the building design than coincidence and it is buggin' the hell out of you, then do some research. Find out who the architect is, find out who the building was built for, find out who funded the development etc, etc - make connections but always be sure of your sources.

Apply that to every so-called conspiracy and you will find out which hold water and which don't.

Obviously there are some subjects which do defy research, the alien arena for one. But that doesn't mean that you can't check sources. I work on the rule of thumb that if someone doesn't put their name to something then I don't trust it. If you have a name and that name can be checked you've got a start.

All the best.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
OMG look at thte other building SW of the swastika one.

If you look closely, it spells "Heil Hitler!"

Yes, I'm being ridiculous, but I'm trying to point out how absurd this whole thing is. Sometimes a building is just a building, not a sign of the apocalypse...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The building could have been designed pre-WW2 that would make it pretty innocent.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Again, the swastika is from the Sanskrit Svasti meaning well-being.

It is a widely-used sacred symbol in many religions including Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. It is often imprinted on religious texts, marriage invitations, and decorations. It is used to mark religious flags in Jainism and to mark Buddhist temples in Asia.

It could be that Buddists want to take over the world or it could be that the building was designed by someone who believed in Hinduism and wanted to create a spiritual harmony.

There are so many possibilities that I doubt the intent was world domination through architecture.

Seriously, do some checking and if you're still really worried about control of the masses and domination, then have a look at Christianity. They have chuches and symbols everywhere, they want you to believe their history, follow their teachings, pay them "offerings", and even have a majority word in politics.

The want to push legislation according to their agenda, convert as many followers as possible, and tell you that all other possible beliefs are evil. Did I mention that they used to torture and kill people who wouldn't follow or spoke out against them? Things that involved the victim's penis, a glass rod and a hammer come to mind. I can't even mention what they did to women.

For all their controlling and guilt domination they offer you the reward of cleansing your soul (should there actually be an afterlife). They prey (not pray) on your complete fear of eternal damnation to do their bidding.

Not a bad gig really.

Hmmmm, how many cross shaped buildings can you find?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ok so if i were to get a swatstika tattoo on my arm and said it meant well being everyone would still think i was a Nazi because the Nazis perverted the symbols meaning.

[edit on 2/21/2007 by Frank Black]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I had posted a link to that picture before in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I certainly don't think it is any kind of coincidence that the building is in the shape of the swastika. The guy who drew the plans and the builders would have all seen very plainly what the outline shape was. it was certainly done with intention, the very same as the symbols of the Dollar Bill were put there with intention, they didn't get there by accident or without planning from someone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join