It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago O'Hare UFO mentioned on Boston Legal!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm sitting here watching one of my guilty pleasures....and imagine my surprise when one of the cases involves a man fired for seeing a UFO, and the O'Hare UFO case is used as a benchmark!

Check it out!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
this was also mentioned on the fox channel sadly
but the guy that saw it said it was so close to ground he could preety much throw a rock at it

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with Boston Legal? Is it a Current Affairs/News show or a Drama?

Is it live to air or taped?

If taped, how many months ago was it recorded? Enough time for a script to be written and filmed since Nov 7, 2006?

I don't think that Australia gets Boston Legal on TV. If so, I haven't seen it.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
They can probably churn out those episodes as fast as they want to. So yes, they probably are hitching a ride on the current UFO wave.

What episode though? I'd like to *cough* it.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I'm not familiar with Boston Legal? Is it a Current Affairs/News show or a Drama?

It's a primetime drama starring William Shatner. I actually haven't watched it, but I imagine it's somewhat in the vein of L.A. Law from the 80s.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Boston legal is a great show which takes current events and wraps them up similar to what Law & Order does but with more focus on the court process and the cunning wit of high-end lawyers.

Its really a sort of comedy-drama as most of the show revolves around the crazy antics of the companies heads, grand show and I can't believe I missed it!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It's a shame they settled out of court with no judgement call from the bench.

Still, I used to love that show a year or so ago but for some reason I only watch it every now and then, these days. I'm glad I watched tonights episode. It was pretty good.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

check it out here:

"boston legal"...

this is some pretty cool news gazrok

you, being the ufo guru of ats, should have danced with joy

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It's funny, I first watched Boston Legal on accident, and I got hooked...

Stargate boy and Kirk trying to get in Murphy Brown's pants? Intriguing....

Anyhoo, it's more of a dark comedy than a drama, and I can't even begin to think of a comparison show...it's just really strange, and fresh.

For those unaware, a quick synopsis was that James Spader's client was a professor, fired for stating his views on UFOs. James' character used the Chicago O'Hare sighting as evidence that many credible people have reported UFOs, so his client's sighting shouldn't have been readily dismissed. They ended up settling out of court, with the professor getting his job back, as long as he didn't talk about UFOs anymore.

new topics

top topics

join