Michael X

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Word's out that Michael Jackson has now converted to Islam. Or.. he has hired them to protect him and gotten the support of one Louis Farrahkan. Boy, I tell ya; I've heard it all now. After all these years of the most bizarre behavior I've ever seen in a human being, it is beyond me how anyone can still believe he is innocent of the crimes he has been charged with. He's as muslim as I am a flying purple people eater.

From the New York Post:
JACKO FINDS ISLAM

By CINDY ADAMS, BARRY BORTNICK and DAVID K. LI
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Archives
Print Reprint

December 18, 2003 -- EXCLUSIVE

The King of Pop is restyling himself Jacko X.

Michael Jackson last night became a member of the Nation of Islam - and sources told The Post his religious changeover comes along with a shake-up of his personal staff.

High-ranking members of the Nation of Islam have been working to bring Jackson into Rev. Louis Farrakhan's flock - and Jackson's conversion is now well-known in the NOI community.
www.nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
maybe he didn't proclaim any certain religion and now that he's been charged and possibly facing PRISON, he decided that he better find some religion... ?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
maybe he didn't proclaim any certain religion and now that he's been charged and possibly facing PRISON, he decided that he better find some religion... ?

He and his family are mormons. His family is supposedly quite devout.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Lets just hope Wacko Jacko does not think that becoming Muslim will win him more love,
Being what the muslim community is going through.
Deep

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Lets just hope Wacko Jacko does not think that becoming Muslim will win him more love,
Being what the muslim community is going through.
Deep

Yeah. Like they need him tainting them. But the Nation of Islam is at odds with true Islam. Like a breakaway. Jackson didn't convert. He's just a master of deception - or thinks he is anyway. I laughed out loud at both Farrahkan's stupidity and Jackson's pathetic attempt at diversion and subterfuge. Where's another Lisa Marie Pressley when ya need her? The only reason she married him back then was to make people think he was normal. I'd love to know how much money he had to pay her for those services. Poor Elvis.. he'd be spinning in his grave if he knew his baby girl married that freak.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
"Where's another Lisa Marie Pressley when ya need her? The only reason she married him back then was to make people think he was normal. I'd love to know how much money he had to pay her for those services. Poor Elvis.. he'd be spinning in his grave if he knew his baby girl married that freak. "

Looks like we found our new lisa marie, just in
the nick of time

www.thesun.co.uk...

[Edited on 27-12-2003 by fortean]

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Nation of Islam, you don't get more antisemitic this side of hizbollah.

Moron.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
sorry, forgot the link,

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I always thought that he was a jahovahs witness. Probably mistaken but I'm sure thats what I heard somewhere years ago.
Another thing that I read somewhere was a rumor that lisa marie married him in an attempt to bring him into scientology

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Michael jackson a muslim??????

With his fondness for little boys I would think the priesthood would be a natural for him

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
He sure has been getting alot of ministering to lately.
Let's wait a see which church gets to those millions
before the lawyers get thier share.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I agree, Elvis would be spinning in his grave so fast he'd burn a hole to China. He had to have paid her an insane amount of money for her to ruin her good name that way.

He'd probly chew her out, too, for being into Scientology.

Now he's "contributing" to the Nation of Islam. It's perverse.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Recently, his spokesman quit....after Jacko went on 60 minutes and still says he doesn't understand why sharing your bed with children is wrong...
Uhmm.....dude....IT'S JUST #ING WRONG!!!!
Interesting that the conversion happens right when the spokesman quits.... Guess he'd rather have an organization be his spokesperson......
Definitely not a wise move.... Then again, nobody's ever accused Jacko of being wise... The guy is touched in the head, and (little wonder), has NO grip on reality..... It should have been obvious years ago, that he isn't just eccentric, he's just nuts....(no pun intended)

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Someone needs to sit his azz down and give him the straight dope. Quit doing the tv shows, for God's sake! Quit blaming everyone for YOUR assinine and freakish behavior. And stay the frock away from kids!

new topics
top topics

join