It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to the Bird Flu?? Southern state is worried and preparing quickly.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i just watched a special on alabama public television about alabama preparing for the bird flew outbreak that they say WILL happen. they are now preparing for the closing of schools and churches and dealing with the downed workforce that will happen because of the announcements of the mass quarantine. people will be "forced" to stay in their homes until the vaccines are given out. they say that people should be prepared with food and water that will last them for 6 months. they talked about dealing with the wide spread deaths that will occur and what do to with the dead. they said that everyone will have to take this vaccine if there is enough. this is the first ive heard of the bird flew in a few months and was just wondering why there has been no news on this in a while. alabama sure is worried about this for some reason. maybe they know something we dont.

www.aptv.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
i just watched a special on alabama public television about alabama preparing for the bird flew outbreak that they say WILL happen. they are now preparing for the closing of schools and churches and dealing with the downed workforce that will happen because of the announcements of the mass quarantine. people will be "forced" to stay in their homes until the vaccines are given out. they say that people should be prepared with food and water that will last them for 6 months. they talked about dealing with the wide spread deaths that will occur and what do to with the dead. they said that everyone will have to take this vaccine if there is enough. this is the first ive heard of the bird flew in a few months and was just wondering why there has been no news on this in a while. alabama sure is worried about this for some reason. maybe they know something we dont.

www.aptv.org...

Same thing w/ people in my city. They are always buying stuff in bulk now. Especially at Costco and Winco. I saw some people arguing over a case of water and i walk down another aisle and people are discussing bird flu topics. also, Costoco is selling these emergency food supply kits and people are buying them like crazy. I saw someone buy like 8 cases of water. I was amazed. Hmm.. Maybe some people know more about this than others.

join