It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plain and simple. dont leave your kids in the car! Kapish!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Yet again another incident involving careless moms in a hurry.
this is the second time this year its happened in my city. i feel ashamed.

She left her children in the vehicle with the engine running. The tot began crying and her brother unbuckled her from the car seat but fell asleep soon after. The two-year-old was somehow able to activate the power window and witnesses heard her calling for her mother, said Insp. Luch Berti.

“Another witness then walked up towards the vehicle and observed something sticking out of the window and discovered it was the young child,” he said. The man freed the girl from the window, placed her on the car seat and then ran into the office building to call 911.

In the meantime, the mother returned to the car and assuming both her children were merely sleeping, she buckled her daughter into the car seat and drove towards her son’s school. It was near the school, at Memorial Dr. and 52 St. N.E., the mother noticed her daughter was unconscious and in a panic called 911.

LINK

the right thing to do as a caring mother would be to take your kids along with you. it does not take long for something to go wrong o someone to find a way into the car.

dont be ignorant. if you have kids, take the extra effort.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by misterfantastic]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I work in retail and people are CONSTANTLY leaving there little ones IN THE CAR! They are worth the little time and effort to bring along!
:bnghd:
:bnghd::bnghd:

join