It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Backs Tuition Breaks for Illegal Aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azazelus

I would much rather pay for a kid to go to college (even if they were living in Africa, as an African citizen, attending school in Africa), than put money into the war in Iraq, our politicians' pockets, or any other thing that wouldn't make the world a better place for everyone, no matter their gender, race, nationality, or religion.....

You have voted Azazelus for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Democrats are apathetic and lack spine.
Republicans want to push their version of moral superiority on everyone.

Both want bigger government.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by simonmagus
Democrats are apathetic and lack spine.
Republicans want to push their version of moral superiority on everyone.

Both want bigger government.

No offense, how does that apply to this topic? This is beyond dem vs. rep, just because it was a democrat who suggested this, doesnt make your statement valid in regard to the topic of this thread - unless I am missing something.

You say that democrats are apathetic and lack spine, yet this one deems it important enough to do something about the school issue - that is the opposite of apathy.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This, my friends, is why i say all government- left, right...they all have the same agenda.
Bush wont close the borders. Pelosi has the same agenda as Bush.

Do we get it now?

No matter who is elected, no matter who gets power, we're all headed in the same direction. No difference.

We've been had and are being had and will continue to be had.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Both parties know we don't really have much of a choice. It makes it easier for them to stay in power and work together.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join