It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Brings Home What Looks Like A Human Foot In Ky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Detectives with the Daviess County Sheriff's Office have a mystery on their hands. This, after they received a call from a resident in eastern Daviess County, who claimed their dog had brought home what appeared to be a human foot. The foot appeared to be sawed off at the top of the foot and also had a wire wrapped around it.

Daviess County Coroner Bob Howe says he sent pictures of the foot to a forensic pathologist, who determined the foot is not human. Read More

Dont know if i posted this in the right place, but i just seen this on my local news, anyone know what this could be?.... "It has five toes, but all five are of equal length"

[edit on 20-2-2007 by VoXiSo]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
My vote is the foot of a poached black bear.

black bear you can see the foot prints here and it shows a few hundred living in Ky.

More....

I remember as a kid where I grww up we had out side dogs in the country that ran free and were fed out side on the front porch.
Well one winter morning my mom went out side and seen what looked like a humans bare foot had melted into the snow and ice. Come to find out it was the hind foot print of a black bear. We took a pic I wish my scanner was working so I could post the pic we took.

I say poached because the foot was sawed off the wire could be the remains of a trap. But then again it might be the bear got stuck in some ones fence and died of starvation/thirst and some one found it cut the foot off and took the rest for the hide or what ever else.

Raist

join