It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Gators. Dual Champs!!! on TOP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Its Great top be a florida gator!!!! Just want to mee tup on here with any Gators. I live bout .25 miles from campus so if your far away and need that pick me up..u2u me and I will let you know whats going on at the hottest spot in college sports

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
They wont win it this year. I guarantee they fold before the final 4. Sorry man but hey they kick the #$@$#@$@$#$ out of Ohio State.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
haha prolly wont but hey they were the first to win em both. It was a fun year to watch wasnt it?!?!

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well they didnt fold royal76. any predictions for the championship game?

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well, it's Florida and Ohio State in the Final. I have to go with Ohio State on this one.

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, I've already won my pool regardless of who wins tonights game.

It's a shame that Florida basketball will be no more after Donovon leaves and comes back to Kentucky.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Jack....Speaker... oh ye of lil faith. Donovan isnt going anywhere! He wants to build that legacy at Florida. He has completed the improbable and made history, Back to Back national Champions with the same starting 5! Never in history! I've lived in Gainesville my whole life and wow it has been a fun year and a half here. Football and back to back basketball. It don't get any better than that my friends. It really is GREAT to be a Florida Gator!!!! any picks for next year guys? In football I have Virgina Tech and In Basketball I am split between ucla and georgetown.

top topics

join