It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Pakistani Minister Murdered for not Wearing Veil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think extremists/terroists exist in every country/culture...maybe we can all agree on that.

IMO the difference is...
In the West. if you blow up an abortion clinic, shoot/kill a jounalist, execute a politician because you don't approve of their attire, etc... sooner or later you will be caught and punished.
In other countries you will become a martyr (if you died in the resulting aftermath, or a living hero.

Vitchilo, maybe you can tone it down a bit...not everyone who supports a taming of the ME is a intolerant racist, or ignorant neocon...the place has been in a downward spiral since the early 70's if not earlier...maybe you remember the '72 Olympics...or the Achille Lauro, or maybe a nightclub bombing in West Berlin...the list goes on and on.

Something has to be done...you cannot let the whole world live in fear from a group of religious extremists...who's idea of freedom only applies to males from their own religion.
Maybe you should talk to your mom, grandmom, or aunt and they could explain in simple terms to you the benefits striving for equality between the sexes.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Originally posted by centurion1211
Religion of peace? No, religion of death.

I guess this is good news for all other faiths, since no one has ever died in the name of any other religion. Am I right?

Also, I haven't killed anyone, nor want to, nor am commanded to by my faith. But I can assure you that some Islamophobes have no problem with the death of Muslims.

Indeed.
There is a Mosque not too far from where I live and it is constantly being vandalized. Muslims in my city have never done anything violent and always ] condemn acts of violence made in the name of their religion. Meanwhile the bigots around here lump them in with the terrorists who live on the other side of the world.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
As though some of you Islamophobes are concerned about the civil rights of Muslim women. The majority of you who are quick to point out the shortcomings of Islamics towards others, have no qualms about the rights of your own fellow Americans being taken away, yet you "worry" and "sympathize" because women are ill-treated in Islamic countries. BS this is just ammunition for some of you. You know if you had your way, it wouldn't be Veils getting in your mind, it would be religion and you woulld be more then happy to take that right away from them if it was up to you.

No, you misunderstand me. I dont give a damn about muslim women who buy into this crap unless they are just forced into it against their will. I care about how muslims treat other freedom loving women. Their disgusting customs will hopefully never grace anywhere near me.

So please stop with the act like you are concerned about how others treat their own kind and start worrying about OUR country and whats being done here as well as abroad in OUR names first. Stop looking at what AHmed Ibn Butros is doing in pakistan and worry about what John Smith is doing to screw over other Americans.

That wouldnt be a problem if mr. ibn butthole or whatever wasnt declaring a world wide war against the west and crashing aircraft into our buildings!!!
SO stop with your self-righteous attitude that we are just picking on innocent people.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Vitchilo, maybe you can tone it down a bit...not everyone who supports a taming of the ME is a intolerant racist, or ignorant neocon...the place has been in a downward spiral since the early 70's if not earlier...maybe you remember the '72 Olympics...or the Achille Lauro, or maybe a nightclub bombing in West Berlin...the list goes on and on.

I know, but centurion, XPhilesPhan and others on this forum are always generalizing, saying that all muslims are extremists, all muslims want to kill non-muslims, all muslims want the womens to wear a vheil, all muslims wants to instaure a world-wide calliphate, all muslims ect... Proving that they don't know anything about muslims and that they should have muslims friends before saying that kind of crap. I have muslim friends and they condamn those extremists, those theocracies. Those ignorants should watch the movie Muslim For 30 days and do the same.

On the subject, the girl was killed for political reasons, after all, Pakistan is a military dictatorship, supported by the US, so when a military coup bring downs the puppet, a lot more muslims will hate the US, for fact-based reasons, and they'll have nuclear weapons.

What about you bring in a good president that crush every dictatorship now in place that they putted there, excuse for all the US past crimes in those regions, and pay for the reconstruction? Hell, when someone sue someone over something stupid, they get millions, but when a country put a dictatorship in another country and oppress millions of people for X numbers of years, people expect that the oppressed people will ask nothing when they free themselves from tyranny?

And all the PRESENT crap in the middle-east started in 47 with Israël, then it was the military coup in Iraq, then in Iran, recently in Lebanon... the US foreign policies are cruels and their aim is global dominance by any means, not spreading democracy and spreading freedom. But I'm not blaming US population, but US leaders, who are globalists paid by corporations to use the US to achieve their goals, then they'll bring down the US, then all the globalists supporters will cry like babies.

That wouldnt be a problem if mr. ibn butthole or whatever wasnt declaring a world wide war against the west and crashing aircraft into our buildings!!! SO stop with your self-righteous attitude that we are just picking on innocent people.

Mr ibn butthole is a CIA trained, funded and armed. How do you like it? Without US help, Osama would have done nothing AT ALL. (Of course if you believe the BS about 9/11)

And XPhilesPhan, if you hate so much those muslims, why don't you enlist and go there to prove that you're so patriotic and surely you would love to kill a few of those jihadists wouldn't you?

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This thread is a prime example that prejudice along with racism will never disappear, not from america at least. These ignorant people will ALWAYS find SOMETHING to create a rift between them, because god forbid other people were equal to them and were just as human. That would mean the possiblity that they could become better then these individuals one day. That would mean theres nothing to make you feel important.

Insecurity is not an excuse for creating ignorance. If you have issues with your own personal lifestyle and accomplishments or self worth, you take it up with yourself. You don't create prejudices to make it seem as though you are better then some one simply because you believe in something different, when neither are fact.

If your insecure about your hair color being black, you dont start going "its proven that blondes, redheads and brown haired people are weaker and less intelligent then people with black hair. History has shown this." because some guy you knew wasn't that bright and just happened to be blonde. Its pitiful and I am sorry for not discussing the issue originally brought up, but I think it's shown a much bigger issue we face today that we still cant seem to overcome.

Rather then people facing their own faults, they let their insecuries dictate who they single out so they can look at themselves in the mirror. That's an issue that seems to grip not just one religion or nation, but the world in general.

As for the death, I think extremist on all sides are equally ignorant. The death shows us just how easily ignorance can become dangerous, and just how easily it can twist the weak minds of individuals who are already afraid of what they can't understand.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

That wouldnt be a problem if mr. ibn butthole or whatever wasnt declaring a world wide war against the west and crashing aircraft into our buildings!!!
SO stop with your self-righteous attitude that we are just picking on innocent people.

How do you know these same people are concerning themselcves with anything outside of their own country/territory? Im not saying that Pakistan is not part of this whole problem, they are definitly exporters of these radicals. However, its not until we involve ourselves in their beliefs that they may turn our way. This is why they say they don't want our western ways. This is what they want, this is how they live and this is how they were brought up. They are not interested in our opinion, they don't want our lifestyle, they don't want our corporations. Why try to force it down their throats and label it as democracy.

Our Government not only approved of Pakistans illegal Nuclear aspirations but they support it. Yet so many people do not have a problem with this? If anyone poses a threat to anybody else its Pakistan. Yet we worry about veils. We shouldn't be worrying about veils.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Do we really need any more evidence that islam is a religion inspired by satan himself?

Uhm, yeah. I mean, so what if some douche killed this woman, that doesn't mean that the religion is satanic.

muslims freely admit that satan worte parts of the koran!!!!!

No they don't. Some claim that Mohammed ended up beleiving parts of the Koran weren't divinely inspired, and then removed them. NO muslims beleive that parts of the actual koran were written by their 'shaitan'.

revelmonk
This is what happens when you mix government, culture, and religion into a theocracy.

Pakistan is not a theocracy.

wyrdeone
Minor things like that tend to make me think there's more to talk about than the religion of the murderer.

If its the same guy that murdered 12 women (and btw, wtf, he murders 12 women and is out of jail in what, a year???) because they were prostitutes, then in this situation it probably was all about religion for him.

xphilesphan
you show it to me!

No one can show it to you becuase it doesn't exist. Islam says that women should dress 'modestly', and certainly doesnt' say anything as nutso as 'or else they must be killed/ should be killed/ its ok to kill them/its not a crime to kill them'.
The arabic word for 'modestly' apparently is something like hijab. A headscarf is pretty universally considered to be 'modest dress' (just look at italian women of the previous generation or so, they wear headscarves all the time in public), and because of this, the 'hijab' has become a synonym for the scarf.
So, again, no requirement to wear a veil, burkha, or even a head scarf, just a commonsense suggestion to dress modestly.

ALso, if a woman was dressed immodestly in america (iow, dressed like a 'slut'), especially a decade or so ago, and she was sexually assaulted, crowds of 'good christian men' would say 'well she deserved it, whats she expect, dressing like a tramp'. Its a similar mentality here, this guy took the 'slutiness' to be something that had to be stopped to 'protect' the 'goodly' muslim women.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Those extremists cases don't represents the whole religion, this is just absurd generalization. When this woman was killed by an asshat, dozens died in Iraq, but of course, you couldn't even cry a little for those iraq's families who were killed so you can enjoy a good show on TV and brag about how you support the war.

So by that measure, you should support US and British efforts to eliminate the terrorists who are doing the killing. Why aren't you condemning the actual terrorists?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Xphilesfan,

You may like to re read my post....
I stated "some men"
and I refrained from singling out one particular religious/cultural group

[edit on 20-2-2007 by resistancia]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I know, but centurion, XPhilesPhan and others on this forum are always generalizing, saying that all muslims are extremists, all muslims want to kill non-muslims, all muslims want the womens to wear a vheil, all muslims wants to instaure a world-wide calliphate, all muslims ect... [edit on 20-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

Yo, vitch. The woman, not girl was killed because she wasn't wearing a veil. That is a religion of death reason and not a political reason. And all those people that you mentioned that died in iraq while this woman was killed were killed by who? We guessed it - their fellow (religion of death) muslims.

Now, show us please where I or any of the people you mentioned ever said anything about all muslims. I have been very careful to just talk about the (seemingly many) muslim perps that are doing all the maiming and killing. It is you, in fact, that is doing the generalizing by acting as an apologist for every ruthless and bloodthirsty muslim that brutally murders another person or group of persons in the name of their religion. Show us where you've ever condemned a single act by one of these beasts.

It would be so much more helpful to the world in general if you and your fellow muslim apologists and enablers could use all the energy you expend defending these animals and the religion that spawns them to try and counter the violence, instead of trying to suppress the truth and defend the indefensible.

I turned on Bush awhile back for his indefensible acts. Now, why don't you man up and try it with these animals. I promise you'll feel better about yourself. I say the same to the rest of you here that would defend these acts (perhaps with your silence), but never condemn them. Throw away your fear, man up (where appropriate), and forcefully state your opposition to the muslim violence.

[edit on 2/20/2007 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So by that measure, you should support US and British efforts to eliminate the terrorists who are doing the killing. Why aren't you condemning the actual terrorists?

Which terrorists? Those who killed this woman? They killed her because she was a member of the militaro-dictatorhip. So if they killed her because she was a woman, they are stupids.

If you talk about Iraq, well, those blowing up civilians are stupids, but those killing US troops are not terrorists, they are defending their country against the invader, and I wonder how much time it will take for some to understand that.

Yo, vitch. The woman, not girl was killed because she wasn't wearing a veil. That is a religion of death reason and not a political reason. And all those people that you mentioned that died in iraq while this woman was killed were killed by who? We guessed it - their fellow (religion of death) muslims.

Well according to the WyrdeOne post, this guy was killing womens because he was just a farking macho, again not all muslims are like that. Those in Iraq were killed due to the invasion of Iraq by so called christians, under Saddam, they weren't killing eachothers. And I bet you don't know that 20% of couples in Iraq are an union between a sunni and a shia. And I bet that you don't know either that Al-Sadr is loved by both shiites and sunnis, and that both have posters of him in their homes.

The real question here is who started all this civil war? The invasion and the Golden Mosque bombing by who? Western commandos. Here , and here.

Now, show us please where I or any of the people you mentioned ever said anything about all muslims. I have been very careful to just talk about the (seemingly many) muslim perps that are doing all the maiming and killing. It is you, in fact, that is doing the generalizing by acting as an apologist for every ruthless and bloodthirsty muslim that brutally murders another person or group of persons in the name of their religion. Show us where you've ever condemned a single act by one of these beasts.

First from XPhilesPhan:

Do we really need any more evidence that islam is a religion inspired by satan himself? muslims freely admit that satan worte parts of the koran!!!!! I mean come on! What do they need to do, grow horns and a tail?

Then you:

Religion of peace? No, religion of death.

Again XPhilesPhan:

My prejudice behavior? I am not the one who has declared that all "non-believers" should be put to the sword. I am not the one commiting acts of wanton violence on a daily basis. I am not the one who stones women to death for showing an ounce of individuality.

If you want to go join up with the muslims, go for it.

Yeah, I would also appreciate it if you would not quote the word of satan to me. I am not a muslim, their believes means nothing to me. If they continue with their violent bigoted ways, then they shall receive what they deserve.

what the hell is that?!

It's not ALL men who want women to be covered up. just the muslims.

When you say Islam is a religion of death, you refers to all muslims, thus generalisation. If you don't mean this, instead of islam, say extremists. And when a self-centered extremist asshat blow off innocent civilians, well, I blame them, and what put them in that situation, you know, I love psychology.

It would be so much more helpful to the world in general if you and your fellow muslim apologists and enablers could use all the energy you expend defending these animals and the religion that spawns them to try and counter the violence, instead of trying to suppress the truth and defend the indefensible.

Here again... MUSLIM APOLOGISTS AND ENABLERS = GENERALISATION THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE BAD.

I turned on Bush awhile back for his indefensible acts. Now, why don't you man up and try it with these animals. I promise you'll feel better about yourself. I say the same to the rest of you here that would defend these acts (perhaps with your silence), but never condemn them. Throw away your fear, man up (where appropriate), and forcefully state your opposition to the muslim violence.

Did I defend their acts? Did I say that good, he killed her, that little ``slut`` showed her face? Seriously. The only things I said about this criminal was that:

When this woman was killed by an asshat

and

On the subject, the girl was killed for political reasons,

In those quotes did I ever defend him? No. The rest of what I said on this thread was bragging about how you generalise on muslims and islam and how the US past foreign policies contributed in a lot more of extremism in those countries.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by resistancia
Xphilesfan,

You may like to re read my post....
I stated "some men"
and I refrained from singling out one particular religious/cultural group

[edit on 20-2-2007 by resistancia]

NP, just thought you might of been heading for the shears or something,

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

If you talk about Iraq, well, those blowing up civilians are stupids, but those killing US troops are not terrorists, they are defending their country against the invader, and I wonder how much time it will take for some to understand that.

And you know this for sure from your dealings in the region(your own personal experience?) Sure there are some Iraqis fighting the coalition forces, but there are many foreign fighters (terrorist) who are fighting our troops as well. Though im sure they would like to use your cover story which paints them in a more justifiable sense.

Im taking it your on the "bush lied about WMDs in iraq" bandwagon? You just seem to come off as that type of person. so forgive the stereotype...But explain to me this.....Every major intelligence gathering agency in the world, including the UN and the Russians who OPPOSED the liberation of Iraq, said that Saddam had WMDs. Not 'probably' had, but did have. So explain to us, how exactly did Bush falsify everyone else's WMD evidence, along with that from the Clinton administration, all while he was the governor of Texas?
What if WMDs were found, would you support the war?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN

How do you know these same people are concerning themselcves with anything outside of their own country/territory?

How do you know that they are not? I would say I am somewhat justified in my statement based on their actions in recent years.

and centurion is right, islam is a religion of death, a curse be upon it, and serves no purpose but to fuel hatred.

I cannot believe how many on these forums will defend an idealology that walks hand in hand with Nazism. yes people, if you are supporting muslims, you are supporting modern day nazism.

think about it, oppresion of non-muslims, eradication of israel and the jews, goals of world domination. there are 3 similiarities to nazism right off the top of my head. Its time to choose a side people. There isnt going to be a middleground and all of you who are wasting time to seek it, mostly in europe, will see the end of your culture within a few decades, if even that long. The time to fight this religion of hate is NOW!

I dont want muslim friends, I dont want them in my COUNTRY!!!! They are the antithesis of everything we stand for!!! Stop being PC cowards and stand up for yourselves! Stop buying this liberal crap about the peace loving muslims. They are anything but that! And if you think differently than it is you who are ignorant because you havent bothered to read their friggin religous texts!!!!!! Speaking of that, has anyone bothered to read about the parts of the koran written by SATAN!!!! For God's sake, they believe in a book that satan had a hand in creating!!!!

THEY HATE US! There isnt anything you can do that is going to change that!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   

And you know this for sure from your dealings in the region(your own personal experience?) Sure there are some Iraqis fighting the coalition forces, but there are many foreign fighters (terrorist) who are fighting our troops as well. Though im sure they would like to use your cover story which paints them in a more justifiable sense.

So what. France helped you kick UK butt. Terrorists as you call them are helping Iraqis kicking US butt under others motives, which are extremists motives.

Im taking it your on the "bush lied about WMDs in iraq" bandwagon? You just seem to come off as that type of person. so forgive the stereotype...But explain to me this.....Every major intelligence gathering agency in the world, including the UN and the Russians who OPPOSED the liberation of Iraq, said that Saddam had WMDs. Not 'probably' had, but did have. So explain to us, how exactly did Bush falsify everyone else's WMD evidence, along with that from the Clinton administration, all while he was the governor of Texas?
What if WMDs were found, would you support the war?

First, who the hell gave Saddam WMDs? You're right, USA.
Second, Bush indeed lied about WMDs.
Third, this was all propaganda, the Clinton administration was part of the propaganda, they are of the same group, wants the same thing.

US paper apologises for WMD reports

The Times cited five stories - including several page one articles - written between 2001 and 2003 that had accounts of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons in Iraq.

None of the stories have ever been independently verified, some were even discredited by its own reporters or reporters at another news organisation.

But when in-house journalists wrote stories that refuted the original reporting, the corrections were buried, the Times said.

Sources for the stories depended at least in part on information from a circle of Iraqi informants, defectors and exiles bent on "regime change" in Iraq, the Times said.

Australian government advisor sacked after refusing to write WMD media propaganda

Revealed: how MI6 sold the Iraq war

Our lies led us into war

US Secretary of State Colin Powell has admitted that evidence he submitted to the United Nations to justify war on Iraq may have been wrong.

In February last year he told the UN Security Council that Iraq had developed mobile laboratories for making biological weapons.

On Friday he conceded that information "appears not to be... that solid".

British officers knew on eve of war that Iraq had no WMDs

US officials knew in May Iraq possessed no WMD

Bush Backs Away from Iraq WMD Certainty

Cheney backs away from Iraq WMD claim: report

Saddam's WMD never existed, says chief American arms inspector

Diplomat: U.S. knew uranium report was false

Bush planned Iraq 'regime change' before becoming President

Downing St dossier plagiarised

Iraq weapons dossier 'rewritten'

Downing Street 'told spy chiefs to rewrite dossier six times'

Allies hushed up weapons' destruction

Official explodes key WMD claim

Leaked report rejects Iraqi al-Qaeda link

Australian case for Iraq war was 'fabricated'

And the David Kelly assassination.

BOTTOM LINE, IRAQ WAS A GHETTO, NOT A THREAT TO ANYONE, NOT EVEN KUWEIT, DUE TO THE 12 YEARS LONG EMBARGO AND THE 1998 BOMBING CAMPAIGN.

But yeah, it's much more easier to say that the intel was wrong.

think about it, oppresion of non-muslims, eradication of israel and the jews, goals of world domination. there are 3 similiarities to nazism right off the top of my head.

XPhilesPhan, you reach peaks of ignorance don't you? Go sleep a few dozens hours!

I also see nazism in people like you. Think about it, oppresion of non-US supporters, eradication of muslims countries and muslims in general, goals of world domination, concentration camps and no respect for human life and rights.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

So what. France helped you kick UK butt. Terrorists as you call them are helping Iraqis kicking US butt under others motives, which are extremists motives.
First, who the hell gave Saddam WMDs? You're right, USA.
Second, Bush indeed lied about WMDs.
Third, this was all propaganda, the Clinton administration was part of the propaganda, they are of the same group, wants the same thing.

Let me guess...you typed all that while wearing an aluminum foil hat!?

Was Vladamir Putin along with the UN in it with bushy all along too? Oh yea and almost forgot tony blair..

US paper apologises for WMD reports

Alright, WHOA, slow down. hold the phone (you get the just) You just lost all form of credibility by posting an aljazeera site. As if they dont have their own agenda in place...

And what about Russias, the UK and UNs faulty intelligance?

[edit on 012828p://5302am by semperfoo]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Was Vladamir Putin along with the UN in it with bushy all along too?

And where's the information that Russian reports were saying that Iraq was so a big threat to the world?

Alright, WHOA, slow down. hold the phone (you get the just) You just lost all form of credibility by posting an aljazeera site. As if they dont have their own agenda in place...

And you just lost all form of credibility into just blattering about my credibility and addressing nothing at all.

semperfoo, you have nothing. The Iraq war long before Bush entered office, he wanted all this to happen saying in his own biography that he would like to be a war-time president because as a commander-in-chief, it's glorious and have public support, he also was funded by oil corporations, wanted to go back to Iraq to finish the job his father started, ect.. YOU HAVE NOTHING.

From another article:

But this is disingenuous. The intelligence services of everyone else were not proclaiming Iraq to be in possession of WMD. Rather, the intelligence services of France, Russia, Germany, Great Britain and Israel were noting that Iraq had failed to properly account for the totality of its past proscribed weapons programs, and in doing so left open the possibility that Iraq might retain an undetermined amount of WMD. There is a huge difference in substance and nuance between such assessments and the hyped-up assertions by the Bush administration concerning active programs dedicated to the reconstitution of WMD, as well as the existence of massive stockpiles of forbidden weaponry.

So there was a massive difference.

And another:
U.S. Allies Were Not Persuaded By U.S. Assertions on Iraq WMD

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Why is the killing of a woman being paraded as the fault of Islam?
Thats absolutely retarded!!

Its almost racist..

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Why is the killing of a woman being paraded as the fault of Islam?
Thats absolutely retarded!!

Its almost racist..

Well that's what happens when racists or don't even know they are racists hijack a thread. That's what happen.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

And where's the information that Russian reports were saying that Iraq was so a big threat to the world?

They opposed it! Yet they had intel (the same damn intel as ours) that said Iraq had WMDs. Along with the UN and UK which you dont seem to be questioning.

semperfoo, you have nothing.

Yea well, you watching 10 minutes of MSNBC a day an expert does not make..

The Iraq war long before Bush entered office, he wanted all this to happen saying in his own biography that he would like to be a war-time president because as a commander-in-chief, it's glorious and have public support, he also was funded by oil corporations, wanted to go back to Iraq to finish the job his father started, ect.. YOU HAVE NOTHING.

So lets just jump to conclusions shall we? First of all how can you draw the conclusions that just because he wants to be a war time president (which as you state was a biography that can be easily fabricated, especially over the net) that that somehow correlates to the Iraqi war? What about Afghanistan? Where does it fit in?

Lets just go ahead and get to the just of it all. You would rather just cut and run? Maybe your not an american.. A Euro possibly? We had had troops in Germany and Japan for 62 years, in South Korea for 54 years, and in Bosnia for 9 years. Should we not remove those first? Why are they not asking us to remove our troops? Iraq doesnt want us to remove our troops. They would welcom an increase of US troops. how about Afghanistan's? Your sending the wrong message. But when your under a paranoid delusion...I guess theres not much help for ya.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join