It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Upload Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Has anyone else had any problems with purchasing upload space? I have spent several hundred points on buying more upload space but, no more space has been added to my account. I am trying to post more pictures but am unable to do because of this. I have had several problems with this. Does anyone know what the problem might be or having the same experience?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I personally haven't had this trouble.

But you might want to use an outside image hosting service, such as photobucket:

www.photobucket.com...

or

imageshack:

www.imageshack.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
hmmmm, why didn't I think of that??

Thanks, soooo simple. And I get to save my points!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirty_underground
hmmmm, why didn't I think of that??

Thanks, soooo simple. And I get to save my points!

That's alright. It is a good thing to have an outside account for your pictures anyway, imo.

In case you ever happen to have a bunch of pics to put into a thread, etc.

It won't drain all of your points.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Putfile's pretty good also.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have had the problem for over a year, I used up quite a few points to add more space when I was doing ATSNN stories and when I purchased some added space, my avatar and all my files disappeared, corrupted or something.

I checked with mods etc they said it's on my end something with firewall settings or something like that.

I couldn't figure it out and just started using offsite storage, but I really liked the convenience of being able to do it right here.

Someday I hope to regain this missing function..

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have used the ATS upload and yeah the convenience of it is great. I've got several on BTS and a couple here. I've gotten no response from the staff on it which is why I posted here. I have used the offsite storage before, I just forgot about it.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I'm having problems with this also. I can pick my pic, but when I hit upload, it just changes the box to all white, and nothing happens. I've tried both types of pic files, but nothing seems to work.

top topics

join