It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Few things about the latest JFK footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I dont know if its already been discussed, but i couldnt find any topic about it... So the footage was made with one camera and by one operator, different scenes pictured in this sequence:
1. The marine disperses the crowd
2. The president's motorcade passes by
3. The entrance to the book storage
4. ~15 feet behind the previous point, the whole building
The last two seemed strange to me.. Ok lets imagine we are the operator, as far as i know he was working in that storage. So you just have pictured the President, the motorcade passed away and youre so glad and going back to work. Suddenly, you understand the president was hit by a sniper, what do you do? Taking a picture of the entrance to your office? I dont think so... Ok lets consider the shot where operator was picturing panic on the street and the limo driving away was simply cut by some unknown, anyway, will you be shooting the entrance after this? And only after that entrance we see the possible position of a sniper.. Besides operator himself said he didnt hear any gunshots, and possibly because of this he didnt turn his camera to the top floors of the book depository, and maybe several seconds later the cops got into the building, and that made the operator think the shooter was in there, so he ran back to take a picture of it trying to catch a sniper... Of course he didnt captured the shooter on his tape, so didnt police capture him in the building... So where do you think the shooter was? My opinion, anywhere but the depository...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
actually the video you're referring to consists of two seperate videos edited together. the part with the book depository was shot the day after, by which point the "official story" was already out to the public. i think the main thing to look at right now is WHY was this released NOW? sure maybe on president's day but why now? why 2007?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
When i saw it first on the news, they didnt mention the last scenes made the day after...But they did say the video covers motorcade passing and the picture of upper stories of depository right after this. That confused me.. And the guy who pictured this video said he didnt wanna release it later because he thought "the conspiracy theorists would have made a lot of new theories based on this video" or something like that.. so i guess nobody else controlled the release date of this footage.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennedy
actually the video you're referring to consists of two seperate videos edited together. the part with the book depository was shot the day after, by which point the "official story" was already out to the public. i think the main thing to look at right now is WHY was this released NOW? sure maybe on president's day but why now? why 2007?

I showed the video to my father to show him how clear it was and he said the same thing as you that it seems that the guy just turned it off and started it back at the place he left it off at from the previous day. I don't think there's anything to this video. Apparently from what I understand the guy who had the film didn't ever think anything of it because it doesnt' show the assissination or anything like that and it doesn't so it makes sense to me.

top topics

join