It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo Fighters german weapon or UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Foo Fighters are a gentle way of saying hostile or seemingly hostile UFO's. The term was used by WWII fighter pilots. Foo fighters allegedly shot down a P-38 lightning and several other fighters. The top brass was worried that Foo Fighters were a german secret weapon. If anyone knows more about this please comment

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Falken]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ohh sorry the term Foo Fighter isn't used today anymore at least that i know of

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I read somewhere that even german Officers had no clue as to their origin but I will point out that one of Hitler's henchmen called Kammler invented compartmentilization. So its very possible that noone but the Bell Scientist's, Goebbels and Hitler knew of the "Foo's" existence.

There are some good books on the beginnings of "Orb Like" craft and one that I recommend is "Brotherhood of the Bell". I strongly suspect that they were of German origin using exotic compounds such as red mercury mentioned in the book.

Its also very possible that the original intended use of the bell was a radiation bomb but during experiments the Scientist's discovered the Anti-Gravitic aspects of rotating radioactive mercury in a high gauss field.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by mazzroth]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Whatever the UFO's are, don't think '47 was a beginning.
What a view they must have had, and the massive fire bombings over German and Japanese cities gave them second thoughts...

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Problem is, "foo fighters" were seen by ALL sides of the conflict...

Safe to say, that if Germany had fighters capable of the maneuvers attributed to the foo fighters in WWII, we'd all be speaking German right now....

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I wonder where the Germans got the idea to make foo fighters? I'm sure they did not just say one day "Hey lets make a saucer looking plane".
Maybe they too had a crashed UFO of their own to reverse engineer.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
From what Ive read over the years Foo Fighters were plaguing all of the powers that be at that time. And honestly if any one power (that we know of) in the
WW II conflict had this technology as advanced to defeat or flying vehicles why did they not win or use them exclusively(they most certainly would have) since we had no counter for them. One intriquing theorie Ive heard is that ET's missinterpited our war and massing of machines as an attack on them and they felt threatened but then realised it was an internal conflict and went back to their observance role. Could also be that maybe there is a secret highly advanced race among us and weve yet to mainstreem discover them.
So many possibilities and unanswered questions its hard to grasp at any one explanation of them. Some even say it was Teslas far advanced power inventions being used by unknows.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I wonder where the Germans got the idea to make foo fighters? I'm sure they did not just say one day "Hey lets make a saucer looking plane".
Maybe they too had a crashed UFO of their own to reverse engineer.

There's the Black Forest crash (allegedly) of 1936, perhaps? In any case, it isn't improbable that the Germans (and later us) would try to mimic the craft reported, if for no other reason than psychological warfare...even if they didn't work. Can you imagine being an Allied scouting party and seeing three VRILs on the tarmac, that are then blown up by the Germans? They wouldn't have even had to work, but sure would have been a weird tale back at the base....and inspired fear, etc.

new topics

top topics

join