It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 20 2007 earthquake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hi, to test the theory that the solar system affects the earth, I will guest that around december 21, 2007 there will be a major earthquake.

External image of the sun, mercury, earth and mars are aligned on december 20, 2007

So from december 19 to december 21, according to my theory, a big earthquake is supposed to happen... more precision a week or so before to see which region is likely to be hit.

And I would like to add that the next terrorist attack will be biological.

Good day.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
can you tell us where the terrorist attack will be? and how do we know wether or not you are telling the truth to us? because none and i mean none of the predictions here havent come true so if yours do come true then i will look to you as a god! but for now i cannot absolutely believe you.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I hope your prediction is as accurate as your last one...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on 2006/10/2 at 12:09 AM (post id: 2523508)
For October 6...

I predict on October 6,9 or 11:

- a blocage of the iranians naval ports by the US with submarines. That would lead to a high rise in oil prices.
or
- a terrorist attack on Chicago

That's my prediction, I dreamed of it.

We'll see in less than a week.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

Member predictions, posted after the date of this notice (without prior permission from board staff) will be deleted without warning.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Define 'big' with regards to earthquakes. There are earthquakes every day, and often they are relatively large.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There is an interesting link in here about the solar system placement on the date. Seems to tie into that other thread about the Illuminati timeline.

new topics

top topics

join