It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C's recent George Knapp replay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I know I was half asleep but I was hoping that some of you may be able to shed some light on something George Knapp had mentioned, and Art never followed up on.

He mentioned that French(?) company had contacted Lazar in order to learn more about the supposed Element 115 and how it could be made. Knapp then revealed that the lab had been successful in synthesising the element.

Then a commercial break and... nothing...and I've been unable to find anything else about this.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You heard correct. I think GN didn't really go into it due to the fact that Knapp confirmed that he had seen a canister of E115 and had viewed Lazar and gang performing experiments with it at Lazar's home. GN was pretty excited about that revalation because it confirmed, for him, the existence of E115. Knapp also stated Lazar produced the E115 in such a way that it would exist in physical form (others have supposedly produced E115 but it only existed in physical form for less than a second [this part is somewhat hazy in my memory]) Knapp also stated that in one of his films he had placed some video of the canister in the film.

A humerous part, to me, was a caller asked Knapp what he thought about Phil Schnieder and Knapp responded he had never heard of him. Knorry seemed to follow along in that he also never heard of him.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How strange, I would presume that had a company reproduced the element there would have been some press release about it.

I also wonder in what film George knapp has included this in. Will it be like the holloman footage from that 70s film(ufos past and present?) that none of us can track down? I'd love to at least see it.

If we could hear more, maybe Stan Friedman would investigate a bit further, though he seems to be set in his ways.

I was also shocked at Knapp's revealing that Bob Lazar had threatened to use the element as an explosive device should an attempt be made on his life.

new topics

join