It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm coming clean on what I think about the Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
1. The greys are just androids who were left behind by their masters to watch, study, and record us.

2. They might be able to time travel or sense incoming disasters. There are always some siting before major calamities.

3. We will know for sure by 2035, some say 2012 because of the Mayan calendars but that could just be when they ran out of space. I believe by then that we will be into space far enough to attract their attention.

4. They are waiting for us to mature. Like the stories in Star Trek were they ignored our civilization until we proved we could master faster than light travel. We are a world that currently considered too primative to carry any dialog with.

5. There are more than one species that already know about us. There is a more aggressive clan of Reptilian aliens. The greys and their masters. Some say there is an insect species, as well as many others. There are so many planets for the possible existance of other species its mind boggling.

6. Some of us have been taken, studied and tagged like we would animals in Africa. There are way too many reports from people who would really rather be out of the lime light, and aren't doing it for money.

7. There is an extreme possibility that our own DNA was taken from Neanderthals to creat Hybrids that could be us.

8. But there is also the possibility that we are the remnants of other people from Mars or somewhere else that crash landed here.

9. That we should all think for our selves and not give ourselves over to the sheepmasters that think, or pretend they know what they are talking about

10. That Sleeper is more than likily full of crap.

Mod Note: UFO Forum READ BEFORE Posting **02/18/2007 UPDATE***
Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 20-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Royal - - you sound like you read a lot of books.

Are any of your postings from personal experience?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Are just having seen UFO's, or what I believe were UFO's on three seperate occasions. Once when I was young in West Texas, another time in near Belton, Texas, and another time in Louisiana one day after Katrina. I have no tapes, no photo's. Well I have some blurry useless photo's from the Louisiana one.

My other experiences are just what I have seen, and read through out my life. Through these I have formed my own theories on the subject.

My main thing I want to express is that we should think for ourselves and not rely solely on the UFO experts who claim they know everything. People who are so matter of fact about everything may inspire confidence in some, but they don't inspire me. I will always look for my self, I refuse to just believe some one because they think they know everything. I am trying to inspire all of us to do the same. To think about what others say and do and not to take it a face value just because they say so.

"Don't be the sheep of the world"

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
hehe if the whole reptilian humanoid thing turns out to actually be true i think a lot of people are going to go on a rampage. we are a real dangerous species mate, that could be why we always hear about reptilians here cause they are like us lol

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
But Royal - - your style of posting is akin to "I'm right - I know everything".

I am not saying you are Right or Wrong - - it just comes across in kind of a dictator harsh way IMO.

That's why I asked if you've had experiences or have you just read books - etc.

Those who have had their own experiences - - have a "feel" for others who explain their own personal experiences.

Its kind of like if you've ever been a musician - - you know when someone talks about being a musician - - if they really are/were - - or they are just putting up a front.

I'm not bashing you - - just explaining the difference.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I havent' been abducted, nor seen the 24 century.

Those were just my beliefs Annee. I apologize if I came off that way. It was just my style of writing.

But this list is from my personal experience with people who try and mold everyone else to their way of thinking.

I will tell you the first one I saw when I was a kid changed me forever. Before that I just thought the UFO people were nuts or advertising for movies. Knowing for sure in your heart that you are not the only species ( I know there are many on earth, I mean outside of earth) unlike I was taught, can have a profound effect on a person.

The other times only refermed my belief, and it really upset me off that I didn't have a really good camera on me.

I don't automatically discount anyone. But I also have a feel for when someone is full of it. This is from personal experience, I have run into them before and will again.

Thanks for the Post Annee.

PS Annee When I say full of it I am not talking about you. I was talking about the others self rightous who try and force their beliefs on others.
I am led to believe by a MOD that I was personally attacking you. I want to personally apologize to you if you took it that way.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Royal76]

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
How is "I'm coming clean on what I think about aliens. Being a Hoax? Granted 10. could have been worded better for that I apologize. But this is a thread about what I think Maybe I should have had a disclaimer?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
But Royal - - your style of posting is akin to "I'm right - I know everything".

hmnmm, sounds like someone else very popular in this forum...supposudly. Even the thread name is eerily similar.

Another hack IMO...point grab anyone?

Yawn...close it already.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Royal, this header, 'I'm coming clean on what I think about the Aliens', does ring a bell. But what are you coming clean about? you'd do this if you are hiding something world shattering or something super secret and want to spill the beans and get it off your chest!!

Bio robots, J-Rods, Greys, abductions perpetrated by these critters, Chubas, time travelling aliens, different species of aliens (actually 14 so far!!
), war on Mars which made us settle here in the salubrious climate of Earth, artificial mutation to hasten evolution and so on and on....!!

So what's new? Haven't we heard all this before? So what are you coming clean on??

[edit on 21-2-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The basic sarcastic point I am trying to make is that we should think for our selves. Why is that such a rotten point to make???

I'm coming clean about what I think don't care, fine don't post. Don't read it. Skip over it.

These are what I believe after reading, watching, thousands of things on aliens, ufos, etc. My own person experience with seeing ufo's , or what I believe (I HAVE NO PROOF) were ufo on three seperate occasions.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Royal76]

top topics

join