It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Neuharth: Bush Is Worst President of All-Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

I must agree that the endless name-calling by those on both sides is rather distasteful to say the least, especially as it drifts into every ones terminology. Remember your "right wing radio vomit" and "criminal republican officials" quote. You've become just like the people you say you despise.

Remember when people used to be taught to carry on a civil debate without resorting to calling people or their ideas names or to such below the belt talk?

When will the mudslinging stop? And lookee what's around the corner.... a new, wide open presidential election season. I just can't wait to hang my head in disgust.

XM does sound like a good alternative.

As far as calling the programming vomit, that is what it is, because it is surely not coherent dialog worthy of paying actual attention to. Also, I am not a broadcaster on an AM program so the taste and tact standard by which my comments am measured is a little different- from many perspectives, not just a corperate one.

And yes, the republican officials I have in mind have been implicated and indicted if not convicted in many cases, for crimes that I deem more noteworthy than getting head from a consenting adult coworker.

Yes the namecalling gets old, but the target audience of the "Bruce Jacobs Show", is the narrow minded non-progressives to be nice, so I understand him having little regard to liberals. But his behaviour is comparable to gradeschool playground namecalling, rather than that of a smart social/politcal scholar.

I will stop short the ranting in the interest of not derailing.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by tha stillz]

[edit on 21-2-2007 by tha stillz]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I don't understand why extremist radical liberals think their so much better then every one else.
Must be that extra big dose of Self Righteousness they take every day.
Bye Souljah.

Extremist Radical Liberal?

I am very sorry to burst your bubble, but I do not let myself to be politically manipulated into one of the so-called political parties, and I do not belong to any. And since your narrowminded view of this situation allows you either to be black or white - in your case conservative or liberal - you can afford yourself to put such labels on me. And I am also sorry to be the first to tell you, that struggle between democrats and republicans within your country is also Fake, since they both go and see the same Boss, which basicly means you live one One Party System. Kind of like 1984. Only not so obvious. But hey - those are just some "Wacky-Conspiracy-Theories" and this sure is not the right forum to debate then, huh?

So dear Sir,

Enjoy Your world without Souljah.

Aw, daymn!

I forgot again you can not read this post.

Pity.

Such Pity.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
You know what? I am not a big fan of Bush,but, excluding the Iraq fiasco, he hasn't been bad.

Given the members name I find it hard to believe this.

No, he has been something much, much worse than bad. T&C prevents me to put it in words.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join