It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
www.mufor.org...
i fond this pic on the internett

A photograph of astronaut Alan Bean shows the photographer, Pete Conrad, reflected in Bean's helmet visor. Also reflected in the visor is a "geometric object" hanging several feet above the lunar surface. Also visible is the shadow created by this object. The object seems to be suspended in a "grid" of surrounding glass-like structure

is this UFO or a light they use in moveis and theatre ?

mars.systemsfirst.com...
this is from mars

if you find strange photo of things. post it here

[edit on 20-2-2007 by HDD09]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My first impression of the reflection of the object is it is from the primary face shield below the sun sheild on his helmet.
Reason being is there is a secondary reflection of the lunar surface in his face shield.
The shadow I have no idea

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
interesting picture. I dont see the shadow, I can see the 2nd astronaut's shadow (the one behind the one in focus) but its not from the 'being' on the right.

EDIT: I dont get why you think that is the shadow of this mysterious object, its clearly the shadow of the man standing next to it, look at the length of the other shadow, they are perfectly relative.

Also couldn't the 'glass sphere' thing be the astronaut's face coming through the glare of the face shield? It looks like it would be about the right proportion & position, that's what i immediately thought when i saw it.

To be honest, it looks photoshopped to me, the detail of this 3rd character looks to be different from the 2nd astronaut in the background even though they appear to be at the same distance from the camera, they dont look to be taken with the same camera.

The shadows are interesting though, they dont look to have different angles.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Frakkerface]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The second photo is what I believe to be the impression made in the rock from the rovers grinding tool. Those little blue spherical things are a mystery hovever and are known as "martian blueberries"

Edit - Space.com says that they heve been "identified"

www.space.com...
Spherules found at Meridiani Planum are composed largely of hematite mineral - another piece of the puzzle that points to a watery past at this location. The image above is a false-color composite of three images captured by the Panoramic Camera through infrared, green, and violet filters. CREDIT: NASA/JPL/Cornell.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
www.mufor.org...

And here you have the original.

Why use bad copies when we have the original?

As for the second photo, the one from Mars, what do you think is strange?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
it looked strange to me. if you can exlane to me what it is, it's an pattern in the circle..
or im see what i whant to see,

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
As Xeros said, it looks like the result of tool the rovers have to grind the rocks for analysys.

You can see more photos from that "Sol" here.

The photo you posted was probably made using these 3 images for Red, Green and Blue.
Red
Green
Blue

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by HDD09
www.mufor.org...

And here you have the original.

thanks.
its a great photo, the floating man looks almost like someone in a studio holding a light or something....

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Frakkerface]

join