It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw an UFO on a plane in sweden! Photo proof.(HOAX Member Now BANNED)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
seems to me its just another case of " A bored member of society" having fun on the ATS forums.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by gtirlad2]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
LOL
Thats so funny.
Okay anyway, I want a ban.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
ya i absolutely hate when people hoax UFO's and i think this photo is definately fake please dont post pictures of UFO's that are not real

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Sweeped.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Så nu spammar tom. Svenskar detta forum?! Stick härifrån och invadera 4chan eller nått.

Whats this about 4chan?

Anyway that photo looks like it was from the 50's, I'm not buying it. If I didn't know any better I'd say you just took some random UFO image, cropped it, then uploaded it to your image shack account just to show us.

But thats just me making assumptions...
I could be wrong, of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by vilmer
ok, ill do it tomorrow i gotta go now.
Du kommer inte göra ett skit imorgon, du kommer försvinna härifrån och aldrig höras från igen.

Haha I had to look that up funny stuff hopfully the mods don't speak swedish

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by vilmer
ok, ill do it tomorrow i gotta go now.
Du kommer inte göra ett skit imorgon, du kommer försvinna härifrån och aldrig höras från igen.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

I think that goes for swedish speaking people too

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad2
lol is this ment to be a joke? sorry kiddo but your photo is ridiculous. Its black and white, grainy and very small. What type of mobile phone do you have? one from the early 2000? lol
i agree

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
why dident you pick this one.
www.worth1000.com...

this is better. looks more real.
pres refresh if it dont work
[edit on 20-2-2007 by HDD09]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
why dident you pick this one.
www.worth1000.com...

this is better. looks more real.

There's nothing there - just some text....

[edit on 20-2-2007 by disownedsky]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Haha yeah just some text!

Anyway yeah I don't think this picture is real, it looks too much like those 1940s Chinese/Japanese ones, not something from a modern camera phone. And yeah if you were taking it out of a plane window it's impossible that your friends could be in it. I bet the OP doesn't return.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have also seen this picture before.I believe it was on a ufo website.Its a shame some people have to post some other persons pics to get attention.But I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
translations (www.tranexp.com):

"Yous am not arriving make one dirt imorgon , yous am arriving vanish herein and never hear frn again"

then:

Så nu spammar tom. Svenskar detta forum?! Stick härifrån och invadera 4chan eller nått.

"So now spammar vacant. Swede this forum?! Cut härifrån and invade 4chan ors nått."

they are not very well translated, but this was the best i could get.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Agreed...old picture, cropped, then a false story made up. These people must think we are really stupid to fall for that crap. Sigh.

The Mods have been made aware of this thread and will take apropriate actions. Probably a lock of this thread, and a ban of the poster who started it.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
My first tipoff was the recent 'registered' date.. the scams always seem to come from a recently signed up user. Like most of the rest, the OP will just fade away and not be heard from again, unable to explain why he has sunk to such a level of ignorance..

Maybe they need a 10 waiting period on new users.. by then a scammer would have moved on to some other site to get their jollies.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i absolutely hate when people do this.it is very anoying to me that someone would try to fool us by putting an image of a supposed UFO from the 50's on this website.these people cant fool us we do have some experience in telling real photos from fake,its pretty obvious.so to the person who posted the picture of the fake UFO in wich he said he took with his camera phone wich he is lying about you shouldnt ever do that again because first of all you are a horrible lier so dont even try it with the members of this forum. and why would you take thie risk of posting a picture of a UFO that is very commonly seen and very recognizable by the people here?

sorry to the other members i just get annoyed when people do this

[edit on 20-2-2007 by mattsev15]

[edit on 20-2-2007 by mattsev15]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's quite clear that this member is hoaxing the board by using a photo taken in China during the 1940's.

Here is a comparison.

Not to mention that the shape, angle and tone are also EXACTLY the same.

Based on this I'm Post Banning this member and will recommend a full account ban to the rest of the staff.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This just appears to be a horrible attempt at a scam. As noted by most others; the image is old and grainy; and appears to resemble several other old ones that he could have pulled from.

Also, his original post is very short and odd. There is no detail about the flight, such as what the approximate position was when the object was sighted; the approximate altitude, heading, etc. (this information could have been obtained from asking one of the flight stewards). In addition, I would have pointed it out to any and everyone to get witnesses, and then I would have, at least, noted the number of other witnesses and their reactions in my post.

In other words, the overall 'sketchiness' and lack of details of that post are a big clue to me that this is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
thank you very much kinglizard for finding that picture,now that is definate evidence that he tried to hoax this.i hate that person who did this.i really wish people werent able to edit photos or change photos it just should be allowed.this guy is a real fool for trying this he must feel dumb now because we caught him trying to hoax a UFO

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I bet he's just sitting back watching his points go up. No wait I guess I just,... DOH!

Looks like KingLizard put the nail in the coffin though. Can this thread be locked now Liz?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join