It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw an UFO on a plane in sweden! Photo proof.(HOAX Member Now BANNED)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I actuelly got too see an alien when i was on a plane to sweden, i thoud it was cool to see all the harvesting in the country so i took up my mobile and took som photos. while i was taking photos i saw something up in the sky. first i thoud tht it was another plane but after the photo i may think tht i saw an UFO. here is the photo: img151.imageshack.us...

Mod Edit: title to reflect the authors current standing and make aware the membership that this member attempted to hoax ATS with this thread.

[edit on 2/20/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
lol is this ment to be a joke? sorry kiddo but your photo is ridiculous. Its black and white, grainy and very small. What type of mobile phone do you have? one from the early 2000? lol

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
pretty sure i have seen that photo before. What was it taken with?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I took it with a nokia but i cut it out becouse i dont wanna show you the faces tht was in the photo, and im telling you its not a fake.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by vilmer]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
We have no UFOs in sweden. UFO is a american air force thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swedish goalie
We have no UFOs in sweden. UFO is a american air force thing.

Usually, when making blanket statements of this sort within the boards of ATS, it is customary to include links and sound reasoning with which to back up strong claims.

Google is therefore your friend.

www.ufo.se...

The organization UFO-Sweden was founded in 1970. All investigations, publications and other activities are made on a strictly non-profit basis with the subscription incomes from our magazine as the sole base for all our work - beside our own input of money. UFO-Sweden has not committed itself to any particular theory on the nature and origin of the UFO phenomena. UFO-Sweden has during the 1990s managed to acquire a clearer profile as a serious organisation, to which the public, the mass media and the authorities can turn with confidence. The ambition of the national organisation is to continue this process and thus turn the UFO subject into an established and respected field of research. This should be done through extensive co-operation and exchanges with researchers and interested per sons in other countries.

related info
www.ufocasebook.com...

So, Swedish goalie, the puck is in your end and the opposing right winger is skating hard for the corner. Where's your defense... heading for the bench?

spelling edit

[edit on 20/2/07 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Not the best of pictures but clear enough to make it out! It looks like a ufo and probably is a ufo! Although, for some strange reason the majority of ufos are spotted in the USA their are still many occurances in other countries. Ufos are by no means just an american phenomenom!

Regards and thanks for posting the picture!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It does look vaguely familiar. But I could be mistaken as well. It might be that the shape is familiar, not this exact photo.

You only took this one picture?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
holy crap. your ufo is identical in shape and even the angle it flies to this one, which was photographed over China in 1942.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I don't know...I've seen a few pictures that look like that one before. I think I've seen that picture too.

It looks alot like these Italian UFO pictures...

www.ufo.it...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by vilmer
I took it with a nokia but i cut it out becouse i dont wanna show you the faces tht was in the photo, and im telling you its not a fake.

You can just block out the faces so they do not show. We want to see the color image kindly post the whole thing only block out the faces that will verify it as a color photo.

I find it rather strange though that you claim you took the picture of the UFO up in the sky, yet claim there are others in the photo

Something just seems very out of place here

[edit on 2/20/2007 by shots]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
might be one from japan, not china

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hmmm..

If you were on a plane and saw this, I would think that there would be other witnesses to this as well.

At least I would point it out to everyone, and say to them, "Look There, a UFO!!"

So, do you know of any witnesses that can corroborate your story?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The other images posted so far are only close. The angles aren't quite the same as the OP's photo, although the OP's photo does look "suspicious".

No "smoking gun" just yet.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
simple way to prove the photo is as described. post the whole thing and black out the faces of your travelling companions.

that would at least show that it was taken as you said, and that it isn't some cutout from what appears to be an older photo stolen from a website.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
IMHO, I think the OP took a photo off of Billy Meier's website. It looks like a still taken from one of his old 8mm reels.

Look at the piece of 8mm film taken from 3/18/76 on this page and tell me it does not look just like it:

www.steelmarkonline.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Så nu spammar tom. Svenskar detta forum?! Stick härifrån och invadera 4chan eller nått.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
simple way to prove the photo is as described. post the whole thing and black out the faces of your travelling companions.

that would at least show that it was taken as you said, and that it isn't some cutout from what appears to be an older photo stolen from a website.

ok, ill do it tomorrow i gotta go now.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
LMFAO just as other previous posters have noticed, how are you able to have you freinds in the photo if you were on a plane? Do you freinds posses flying capabilities?
perhaps you could cough up that full image, clearly your story has a flaw in it....

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vilmer
ok, ill do it tomorrow i gotta go now.
Du kommer inte göra ett skit imorgon, du kommer försvinna härifrån och aldrig höras från igen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join