It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucid dream last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I had a lucid dream last night. Right at the point where it turned into a nightmare. It involved my deceased grandfather coming back into his old house (now my grandmother's house) like a zombie and mumbling words in Latin. Which he couldn't speak when he was alive. He started hanging on me. I kept thinking this is not real and this is not my grandfather, this is something other than him that is impersonating him.

I realized it was a dream and for a few moments I tried to wake up. That didn't work, so I willed it (whatever it was that was impersonating my grandfather) to change and it changed into glass or crystal. I then felt the lucidity of the dream becoming less, so I shouted "aware" and prevented my subconsious from taking over the dream. I went outside and started flying around in front of the house. I went towards my house (50 to 75m to the east) and turned back around, deciding that it was time to turn this into an out-of-body experience.

So I went up, higher and higher till I was at least 50m high. Suddenly I hit some kind of canvas (like a circus tent). I tried to cut through it, not knowing that I was dropping at the same time. When I finally cut through it I was only about 15 feet off the gorund and landed. A little boy came and grabbed the canvas and pulled it down. Just when I was going to try to induce an OOBE again I felt my left thigh vibrating furiously as if my cellular phone was in my pocket. So I started thinking "# I fell a sleep with my phone in my pocket and now some idiot is calling me." Then I lost the lucidity in the dream, and my subconscious offered an explanation for the vibrating........... quacking ducks........ don't ask me how the heck this came into the picture.

I woke up, only to remember that my phone was on the dresser besides my bed and not in my pants at all. And it didn't ring. It was probably my subconsious mind pulling a trick on me for me to forget that it was a dream and for it to take the dream over. Unfortunately for me it succeded. I got up out of the bed and I could still feel my thigh tingling from the "vibration"... While I was already awake

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Freaky... I haven't perfecting "landings" in the flight dreams... I invariably end up hitting a tree, (or, if I can think of it fast enough, a pile of leaves...but usually it's a tree or a wall...)

I share the zombie thing though....why the hell is it always zombies?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
No idea whatsoever. It's the media brainwashing that has us so scared of zombies probably...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I had a dream last nite, trying to get the lucidity to happen but I can't remember the dream....

So no telling what happened. I been reading that lucidity website DaRage posted.

Crazy dreamn man, do you understand latin or have any idea what the impersonator was trying to tell you?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
AHAH that sounded like a wicked dream.

Quacking ducks...ROFLMFAO!!!!!
that's hilarious

btw..Bandit..if you can say "AWARE" an dit will mae you aware...you should also try spinningaround (you wont get dizzy), and rubbing ur hands. Also looking at teh digital time, a few times to get different times as teh numbers change all the time..usually..makes u certain ur in a dream.

I've been having these lucid dreams now for about a week or so.

Last night was alright.
Has a huge army over one side of the river with guns, and my army guys on our side, nad we had to sneak covertly around then we started getting under attack, and i was firing back but i kept missing the people..just...
Then anotehr one was i went outside to havea ciggie with my sisters friend and jsut chatting, then my sister came home, and started organising the beds, and my sisters friend was sleeping in my bed while i was sleeping in the lounge room on a matress >

new topics

top topics

join