It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi women to hang for acts of resistance!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Listen to you all?

This lady fought for her home, her family and her country, fighting the occupiers who invaded her land based on LIES...

and you believe its right to HANG her , because she defended her home?

The words of a TRUE AUSSIE !!!!!!!!, i could not have said it better. I know for sure if that was me in Iraq i would be fighting the Yanks with every dirty tactic i had.

Ah... except you apparently do not understand the media..

They cannot under no circumstance be considered resistance fighters.

SUNNIS are killing SHIA .. NOT AMERICANS! .. while there are groups in Iraq that are specifically out there to get Americans, mostly Revolutionary guard trained snipers and terrorist cells planting bombs, the attacks aimed at Americans kill few actual Iraqi's...

Most of the bloodshed is a sectarian killings.. sunni against Shia, which is two sides attempting to eradicate eachother...

The fact you wish to moralize such acts is ... well quite honestly sad.. especially since you claim to be a voice of reason?

And again, no one cares about the successes, its not as fun to talk about I guess......

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by Connected

What the kids do not understand is the will power of the adults (USA). We will never loose, we will never accept defeat, we will fight until there is nobody left, 110% effort for ever and ever and ever, until the kids Finlay learn what "peaceful" means.

The kids you said, humm US against one of the older civilizations in the world, haaaaa the arrogance of the younger nation against the older in the world.

Doesn't that sound like parts of the end of times prophecies.?

Yes, the arrogance . . .
dream a littler dream my sweet. . .

The only arrogance I see, is you actually thinking that an older civilization is more operational, and functional, than a new and improved, modern civilization...

I don't know about you, but age doesn't mean CRAP to me.

Thats like saying my 1976 Chevy pickup truck run's better than my 2007 Chevy pickup truck.

The analogy of adults/kids was about ATTITUDE, and RESPONSIBILITY. Not age.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Connected]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The only arrogance I see, is you actually thinking that an older civilization is more operational, and funcational, than a new and improved, modern civilization...

The arrogance to think that going into war with a country that has been at war for centuries is going to bring prosperity, freedom, democracy and Christianity.

Yes is very hard to see when people claim the know everything but in reality historical facts has deluded them in schools just like the President we have now in the US.

Poor excuse and poor example my friend.

The Iraqi occupation was nothing than a plan created and executed by the present Bush administration for nefarious purposes that has nothing to do with freedom and democracy.

People in Iraq are dying and they live in poverty and hunger, cleaning pieces of their fellow Iraqis and scraping their remains from the wall and the streets, while the exiles numbers of refugees keep growing . . . but kept away from the media.

While the true guilty of the occupation stay in the safety of the green zone enjoying the spoils of war thanks to American taxpayer money.

You can not have courts when is chaos and you can not kill without retaliazion, that is what is happening in Iraq.

Chaos, death and mayhem while the bush administration dictate politics in that mess.

Wake up and smell the reality of corruption brought to you by the Bush administration and its cronies and business partners.

Deny Ignorance . . .

[edit on 20-2-2007 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The arrogance to think that going into war with a country that has been at war for centuries is going to bring prosperity, freedom, democracy and Christianity.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christianity?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG, you are lost.

You think this is a religious war lmao!!!! Do you know that America is the most religiously diverse country in the world?? We have 100's of different relgions living here....

FREEDOM = FREEDOM OF RELIGION

Mod Edit: Page Sanity.

[edit on 20/2/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yeah Marge I have to agree I think your way off there.. this has nothing to do with our religion.. our economy sure.. but religion?
where in the world do you get that from..

Aside from that, as my earlier post read which naturally and fully expectedly no one responded to ...

Kurdistan and their current situation.... was that not alone worth going to war for?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

People in Iraq are dying and they live in poverty and hunger, cleaning pieces of their fellow Iraqis and scraping their remains from the wall and the streets, while the exiles numbers of refugees keep growing . . . but kept away from the media.

Pleeaaaaasseeee, that was happening before USA showed up.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
...to pathetic typical rhetoric you expect right off aljazeer ...

puck, can you prove that al jazeera is full of "typical rhetoric"?
i've watched it (with subtitles because i don't have a full understanding of arabic yet) and it seems fairly objective
a lot more so than any american news source i've seen
i'd actually put al jazeera on par with the bbc news service

or are you just convinced by statements like "al jazeera is the mouthpiece of al qaeda"?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The arrogance to think that having a western Christian nation invading across the ocean and occupying a Muslin Islamic nation is not seen as something to do about religion, then ask any Iraqi what they think. . . but again why ask them . . . they are nothing but Muslin. . . and US is only fighting terrorist that happen to be muslin and practice Islam.

Pleeaaaaasseeee, that was happening before USA showed up.

Instead of going into an argument with you that obviously has not clue of how Iraq became what it became I am going to give you a link, I feel like I am wasting my time here but at least I will try to deny ignorance.

www.ipsnews.net...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

[edit on 20-2-2007 by marg6043]

Ok, I had to stop right there because apparently you are not living on the same planet. When did we ever decide a goal of the Iraqi war was to bring christianity to Iraq? BTW its already there in case you didnt know that.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You don't think they're being sentenced because they were raped?

Latest Riverbend blog:
The Rape of Sabrine...

If there's to be executions, why haven't we heard about all the previous ones that must have set the precedence for this judgement?

Or are we to understand that it took capturing 3 women (one pregnant?) to get the insurgents (finally) into their monkey court?

Seriously, I'm disturbed. How many of these executions have already taken place? Court mandated.

From OP link:

Amnesty International notes that the Iraqi interim government reinstated the death penalty in August 2004, and that at least 65 people were executed in 2006 following the ruling. AI states that on Sept. 6 alone, 27 people were reportedly hanged, and 11 more on Sept. 21.

What percent of 600,000 is that?

[edit on 20-2-2007 by psyopswatcher]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
You don't think they're being sentenced because they were raped?

Interesting. . .

If there's to be executions, why haven't we heard about all the previous ones that must have set the precedence for this judgement?

If I am not mistaken the only very well publicized execution was Saddam. . .

Or are we to understand that it took capturing 3 women (one pregnant?) to get the insurgents (finally) into their monkey court?

More interesting . . .

Seriously, I'm disturbed. How many of these executions have already taken place? Court mandated.

I imagine that in a country like Iraq that is now rule by Islamic laws . . . with a government that is as chaotic as the nation right now, we may never know, after all. . . executions is an everyday issue in the streets but we call it. . . sectarian violence . . .

The death penalty was enacted with the support of the Bush administration to make possible the execution of Saddam . . . but now it seems that executions are nothing but in the eye of the tribal Shiite regime against anybody that doesn't agree with their ways.

Iraq is now free to rule . . . democracy at its finest.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Ok, I had to stop right there because apparently you are not living on the same planet.

You are right there your planet is obviously not mine in view of how well you have done lately in these type of threads. . .

When did we ever decide a goal of the Iraqi war was to bring christianity to Iraq? BTW its already there in case you didnt know that.

Yes you are right Saddam was no very friendly to the radical Islam . . . he kept the religious leaders on house arrest. . .

But any country islamic that are against the Iraqi occupation has brought the issue of religion when it comes to US involvement in the middle east and its relationship with Israel. . . but that is something you obviously know but rather ignore.
This belong on another thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
The words of a TRUE AUSSIE !!!!!!!!, i could not have said it better. I know for sure if that was me in Iraq i would be fighting the Yanks with every dirty tactic i had.

Ironic that you'd say that, since hte people fighting in iraq aren't really all that focused on 'the yanks'. The vast majority of deaths in iraq have been....iraqis, killed not by the US, even during the actual main war, but rather, killed by their fellow iraqis.

I can understand a people defending their country from a foreign invader, I can understand them fighting against a puppet or 'collaborationist' government (even if we ignore that the iraqi government was elected in popular elections), but what I can't understand is being in an occupied country, gathering up weapons and bombs, and then setting them off against civilians who are merely of a different sect, a different sect of the same religion no less.

Iraq right now ISN"T like France during WWII, fighting against the nazis and Vichy government, its like Europe preceding and during the 30 years War.

connected
Do you know that America is the most religiously diverse country in the world??

I think marg is pretty damned well familiar with the US.

And as diverse as America is, IRAQ has more diversity, or at least a wider range. THey have pretty much every religion that is in the US, along with a wider range (though clearly smaller numbers) of Christian sects, along with the Yezidi, Manadeans, Zoroastrians, Alevi, and dozens of other independant religions.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
riverbendblog.blogspot.com...

Well thats a disgusting new twist. I don't care if she was an insurgent, she clearly shouldn't be raped, the officers that raped her should be shot.

edit to add:
waitaminute, this woman isn't one of the three insurgents that are being discussed.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I find it rather humorous of syrian sister to bring up the "rules" here.
Its funny how we are being condemned for non-deadly prison abuse in a time of war against opponents who follow no rules of engagement. The hypocrisy abounds....

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

Ok, I had to stop right there because apparently you are not living on the same planet.

You are right there your planet is obviously not mine in view of how well you have done lately in these type of threads. . .

Im not the one claiming that the reason for the Iraq war was to spread christianity, a religion which has been in that area of the middle east for MANY MANY years.

I mean, where did you even come up with that? Did you read that somewhere and really didnt know any better?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
So you're at least admitting that the methods that the insurgents use are unjust? Why exactly do you support their causes then, rather than those that want stability?

First Questions is WHAT is Iraqi Resistance?

Are they Sunni Rebels?

Are they local Militia members?

Are they Shia Death Squads?

Are they hired Mercenaries?

Are they fragments Ex-Baath-Regime?

Are they foreigners undercover as Al-Qaeda in Iraq?

Are they western intelligence agents performing false flag operations?

And when you define that answer, perhaps we can answer to the question, whos methods are unjust and why exactly is each and every one of these groups, which are currently involved in conflict in Iraq doing the killing.

The other answer to you is a quote of an Iraq resident who said:

"When you have a DIRTY Occupation, you have a DIRTY Resistance!"

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by BlueRaja
So you're at least admitting that the methods that the insurgents use are unjust? Why exactly do you support their causes then, rather than those that want stability?

First Questions is WHAT is Iraqi Resistance?

Are they Sunni Rebels?

Are they local Militia members?

Are they Shia Death Squads?

Are they hired Mercenaries?

Are they fragments Ex-Baath-Regime?

Are they foreigners undercover as Al-Qaeda in Iraq?

b]

Yes to all of the above. The insurgency is very diverse, but there is one consistent goal- power, influence, or Wasta in otherwords.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

...to pathetic typical rhetoric you expect right off aljazeer ...

puck, can you prove that al jazeera is full of "typical rhetoric"?
i've watched it (with subtitles because i don't have a full understanding of arabic yet) and it seems fairly objective
a lot more so than any american news source i've seen
i'd actually put al jazeera on par with the bbc news service

or are you just convinced by statements like "al jazeera is the mouthpiece of al qaeda"?

They are also a mouthpiece for Hezbollah, Hamas, etc..., so yes it's not fair to merely paint them as a mouthpiece for Al Qaeda. To say that they are as objective as the BBC though is ridiculous. When I was in Iraq seeing events transpire first hand, and then Al Jazeera's take( and how lopsided it was against reality), it reinforced the lack of credibility that I ascribe it. There is no objectivity whatsoever with Al Jazeera. To suggest otherwise is laughable.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yeah Marge I have to agree I think your way off there.. this has nothing to do with our religion.. our economy sure.. but religion?
where in the world do you get that from..

How about General Boykin? He's always been very out-spoken on Jesus and apparantly still is. You remember him, the 'My God is Bigger than Your God' guy.

He's in Somalia now. And that was a promotion?

Aside from that, as my earlier post read which naturally and fully expectedly no one responded to ...

Kurdistan and their current situation.... was that not alone worth going to war for?

Is Kurdistan feeding the Iraqi now? No, look at Marg's link... Australia is. And the food being imported is rotten. More systematic genocide.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join