It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you make of the bohemian grove video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hi there i'm new to ATS and i'm delighted to be able to air my views on world events and talk about stuff that matter's,not crap like who's gonna win the x factor and all that other nonsense people talk about.

I was wondering what you guy's thought of the bohemian grove video.What is the history behind it? It was certainly occultist but i didnt find it obviously satanic or sinister.Is it simply some sort of harmless tradition or something more evil.When I first heard about the video and the way Alex snook in, I expected him to be filming it hiding in a bush not surrounded by a large group of ordinary looking citizen's.It just seemed like some sort of play that the locals were watching.Alex makes a pretty wild claim in saying the world elite attend this weird ritual when there is no evidence to support it.Its wild unfounded claims like this and all the talk of reptilian shapeshifting(david ike) (which are heavily intertwined with the NWO theory) that make it harder for the public to take the NWO threat seriously.

I would be very interested to hear your opinion of the bohemian grove video, and any other information that directly links the world elite to such a ritual.Regards

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What didn't ring true to me about the Bohemian Grove video was the utter lack of security. You would think that every member — if he was a world leader or adviser to world leaders — would have his own entourage of Secret Service agents in-tow. Or at least some sort of MIBs lurking in every frame. Because, I mean, they really need the security, with intruders sneaking in and videotaping everything.

But there was nothing to hint that this was a gathering of the Illuminati nor anybody else requiring extraordinary security measures.

And, at one point, I recall seeing a maintenance truck in the video — it was a 1978 Ford F150 pickup, if memory serves. Now, would a gathering of the world's top power brokers be attended by a staff that was driving vehicles well over 20 years out-of-date?

To me, the whole charade appeared to be a half-baked retreat for the Elks Club or something.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Exactly,although alex jones has done some terrific work,making this video out to be evidence that the world elite are all satanist's just makes him sound insane and heavily discredit's him.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If you want actual research on the BC, check out:
www.whorulesamerica.net...

Domhoff is a sociologist, he got access to the Club grounds AND its records, and analyzed them.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If you want actual research on the BC, check out: www.whorulesamerica.net...
Domhoff is a sociologist, he got access to the Club grounds AND its records, and analyzed them.

Yeah, judging from Domhoff's writing, it looks like my initial impression of the BC was spot-on, right down to the Elks Club analogy. Still doesn't explain the apparent lack of security in Jones' video, especially for a gang of drunken, unruly world power brokers. I know, in the video, Jones interviews the locals for their comments on the strange BC goings-on, and he states that the whole area is inundated with Secret Service, state and local police; but you never see any hint of that from the footage.

Jones says that he was approached by security, and that he bluffed his way in by mentioning that he was with the Bush party. What kind of security would simply accept name-dropping as identification and walk away? Is Jones using Jedi mind tricks? In any event, Jones didn't capture his security confrontation on video.

No, I don't buy Alex Jones' ridiculous assertions that the Bohemian Grove crowd are the evil Illuminati or Satan worshippers bent on world domination. I think even the Illuminati and Satan worshippers have higher standards — as far as I could see, the BC was kind of a sloppy and uninspiring operation. I guess this is where the power elite go slumming.

I think my own country retreats — filled with backpacking, climbing and camping amidst brilliant mountain scenery — are far superior to the flaccid fare offered by the BC.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/20/2007 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I don't think Domhoff would equate the BC with teh Elks, the BC, while not a satantic NWO cult, IS made up of extremely powerful and influential people. THe BC serves to network them, and its that socialization and netoworking that is extremely important.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I don't think Domhoff would equate the BC with teh Elks...

And yet, not to labor a minor point, that's exactly what Domhoff does. His words:

"It's an Elks Club for the rich; a fraternity party in the woods; a boy scout camp for old guys, complete with an initiation ceremony and a totem animal, the owl."
— G. William Domhoff, "Social Cohesion & the Bohemian Grove: The Power Elite at Summer Camp"

Domhoff's Bohemian Grove

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/20/2007 by Doc Velocity]

new topics

top topics

join