It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pondering the probability of resorting to 'Nulear War'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
After reading so many negitive scenario's of how thw USA may poised to quest for the Iran to so called 'Feceralize' the area, I wondered ,"What are the chances of that happening?" So I did a little research and came up with a website that truly is astonishing for it's capabilities and it's inquiring's if such an event should take place.Here's a snippit of part of the site:

Risk, whether poor or rich:
The Chicago Tribune, Oct. 5, 2001 pointed out that in security drills at United States nuclear weapon facilities only a year ago, "U.S. Army and Navy commando teams penetrated the plants and obtained nuclear material . . . " the report stated that "the mock terrorists gained control of sensitive nuclear material which, if detonated, would have endangered significant parts of New Mexico, Colorado and downwind areas" . . . The article went on to point out that, "In an earlier test at the same lab, an Army Special Forces team used a household garden cart to haul away enough weapons-grade uranium to build several nuclear weapons."
The difficulty in controlling nuclear weapons, whether nations are poor or rich, presents a real risk of unauthorized detonations.

From what I have seen so far as to this 'Inevitably' happening , "I can't say for sure." But, from the prospectives this 'Tool' gives, "leaves me to recan't that it is not on the mind's of people of all walk's.

It is a DL site, and it does take some time to read, but for those of you interested in the probable outcomes of such an event,(Please 'Do Not' take this as a 'Doomsday' thread'.) it is only the abilities to create probabilities of the out come and the strategy it implies.

Let me know what you all think, and by the way mod's , I wasn't sure where to post this thread as far as catagory, so change it if need be..

Source:

www.nukefix.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Really...there is to many of these threads

Iran will not be attacked....simple as that

Please Admin can you fuses all these Iran Doomsday threads together!!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Really...there is to many of these threads
Iran will not be attacked....simple as that
Please Admin can you fuses all these Iran Doomsday threads together!!

I posted this thread thinking that the one's who were interested in downloading the mentioned web page, they would have the ability to create a scenario of thier own decissions and out come's.

Didn't you read my affore mentioning of "'Do Not' take this post as a 'Doomsday' thread?"

Download and see what I mean, if not, don't bother then...

new topics

join