It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Pictures - Possible Alien/Human Moon Base?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
crap so far....and if you think I think i found anything better you are wrong. you found nothing.I found nothing significant. I would love to believe I have, but who are we compared to our government? Nothing will ever be found. So, it doesn't matter.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Wow, that was pretty bleak wasn't it jet?

The photos are intriguing. I would be much more interested to see the dark side of the moon, however.

I am a firm believer that if you look where people are quietly ignoring things you will find what is meant to be unseen.

Look to the dark side of the moon, look to the sun...

And if you think just because you don't see activity there that there is none, you are wrong. It doesn't take much creativity to be able to "cloak" (or whatever you wish to call it).

We are not alone, there is no doubt.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by Allred5923
Here's another one you can ponder on, I have absolute confidence that this photo was not photo shopped or altered in any way. Exact location is unknown, but it states it's where about's on the photo.

Ugh, why do people always bring that up? It says disney channel right there in the corner! Its not real.

Now thats funny! I think I would want to find a corner to hide in.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Interesting pics, particularly the first post with the crater and long shadow, but what are we supposed to be seeing in the 2 LEM shots? BTW, they do not look totally identical, I think they may have been taken almost simultaneously...

[edit on 25-3-2007 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hey guys, Ive just come across a short doco (4min 28sec) on youtube that shows evidence of towers and structures blurred out by NASA images. It is fairly recent. just thought you might like a look

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yeah that video is pretty cool. That's why I posted these pictures initially cause I thought they might show the shadow of one of these supposed "Towers". I love looking through all of NASA's space images hoping to pick up something they missed. Though a movie called" Wag the Dog" I believe kinda reminds me of what may be going on. The created like a fake war I think with CGI or something and put it on the news to trick the world. I am willing to bet that NASA and the Government has TOP SECRET Algorithum programs that can create detailed images of any kind of surface that look real under the tightest of scrutiny. Very depressing indeed to even think abot that kinda sh*t.

~Anathema

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
crap so far....and if you think I think i found anything better you are wrong. you found nothing.I found nothing significant. I would love to believe I have, but who are we compared to our government? Nothing will ever be found. So, it doesn't matter.

I don't think that's a very fair statement at all guy. It's unfortunate that some people have such poor attitudes when it comes to the search for the truth and even more simple the common respect for others.

I'd think about opening your mind a little bud and maybe thinking about the effect your words may have on another humans self esteem or the effect it may have on someones willingness to persue an open dialogue hear for fear of being put down and shunned away from their honest attempts at finding answers.

Respect others and they intern should respect you.

~Anathema

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi guys,

Originaly I posted this in the UFO forums. As you can see I'm new to posting here on ATS. I didnt know how to post under the MOON threads. This video only got 4 replies in the UFO forum and now that I know how to post here, here is the article and video that i saw about Moon Bases being airbrushed out. Has anyone else seen this video before? It's at the bottom of the page. The article is good reading also. I hope post in the UFO forums, then in here was OK.

www.ufoarea.com...

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
In regard to the first photograph the crater doesn't seem real, there's something about the way in which the shadows are arranged that seems very wrong.
But i'm no expert on the moon so my opinion is based on feeling.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
All i see is a moon crater thats all, nice try. Theres no point in posting photos on here anymore, they can be edited by photoshop and other things related, am not saying you done that mabay you did, mabay you didn't.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Skip Aliens man
they are not real!!!!
all of you who belive in them
prove to me that they are real!!!!
[email protected]
if someone can prove it
i will belive it!!
thankXx

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jetflock

i agree with you!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Amazingly, the images alluded to in an earlier post on ATS, were not found! Gee, I wonder why that would be?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join