It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord of the Right Wing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I saw this on the news last night. I think it's pretty funny, check it out. flash.bushrecall.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
HA HA pretty funny. but i am a right winger, be cause it is the "right" wing to be on.

and he wont get kicked out of the west wing next year. he won when the 4th ID captured saddam

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I dunno about that, I think he may have lost a lot of votes with the whole contriversial war in Iraq, and if Sharpton is running, I'm gonna guess the majority of the african american community is gonna be pulling for him.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
but i am a right winger, be cause it is the "right" wing to be on.

Thats pretty good there Ivan. But here's how it is for me and a close circle of friends:

"Pass to the left, 'cause the right way is wrong."

*EDITed for content.

[Edited on 12-19-2003 by insite]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The left often engages in this behaviour, stereotyping as insult.

read this on the subject from this link:

www.ispso.org...

Stereotyping

Stereotyping is a common characteristic of insults; it is also an area of extensive theorising. Paradoxically, however, most of the theory on stereotyping is unhelpful in elucidating the emotional experience of an insult's target. Much of the academic literature on stereotypes regards them as oversimplified views of reality or as errors of overgeneralization. Martinko (1995) for instance, approaches stereotypes as "a subcategory of perception and attribution" (1995: 533) offering an equivocal view of their advantages and shortcomings. This tradition of theorising scrutinises the cognitive and perceptual processes involved and identifies the deleterious group and organizational consequences of stereotyping, in phenomena such as 'groupthink' (Janis, 1972)) or authoritarianism (Dixon, 1976).

In contrast to this cognitive approach to stereotyping, the political and the psychodynamic approaches seem to ground stereotypes in the political and psychological realities of organizations. The former views stereotypes as forms of discrimination and oppression, and, the second, as wish fulfilments, especially as manifestations of unconscious aggressive fantasies and desires.

top topics

join