It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of Russian Bigfoot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
www.cryptomundo.com...

The above link contains the article and photo of the supposed Bigfoot, do you guys think it's legit. I think the head is way too big for the body. The picture looks really clear. What do you think.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
looks pretty fake to me..its arms are long...that means it uses them to walk on, its not using them to walk on...i think fake

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   

looks really fake, and if its not, its just a gnarled tree. the skull is way off, just for starters

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

the skull is way off, just for starters

It appears to be that way in the link given...

But if you download the original and crop it and use an unsharp mask on it it looks like this...

Just cropped no filters...

Same cropped section using an unsharp mask...

The head doesn't look so big now to me, looks like bleed over from the tree by the head...

What it is I don't know, but it is an interesting photo...

JMHO...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It looks like something that was cut and paste from a typical "Human Evolution Stages" chart. Ramapithecus or Australopithecus perhaps. I suppose this is the part where the "Photo-chop" gurus look at the pixels or pixelation or something?

Source

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
IMO, it looks like a genuine photo.

-The size looks right

-The setting looks right

-The picture is not directly of the creature in question

-Meets the general criteria of your basic Sasqsapian

Unfortunately, anyone trying to hoax a bigfoot picture would take many things into consideration in order to make it as believable as possible.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Gemwulf makes a good point. It does look like every picture ever drawn of Australopithecus. Right down to the hunched back and bowed knees - traits that ho hominid has ever had.

Looks like a cut and paste job to me. If it weren't for the goofy "knuckle-dragging primitive" look of the creature, the fact that it appears to be walking into ahead-on lightsource, it could convince me.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The head looks like a drooped...thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is unlike anything I have seen. I'm going to sit on the fence on this one. However it reminds me of the mystical and paranormal aspect of sasquatch that is widely ignored. I have personally witnessed these sort of beings/creatures on exploration and research outings with other sasquatch enthusiasts. They are able to change overall features such as shape hue and most importantly size. This all comes back to many shapeshifting theories. However ther is a paranormal aspect. This, therefore would be an amazing pic if it is not a hoax that is. I am very interested in finding out more about the area and time this picture was taken as well as the individual who took it. If you have any of this info I would greatly appreciate it. ----------->Good Post!

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
this just looks like a copy and paste job to me but i surpose i could be wrong

new topics

top topics

join