It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contrails ? You Decide ATS Member Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Thanks to the help of fellow ATS members found in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was able to upload my little video on google, tell me what you think.

here's the link

Google Video Link

[edit on 19-2-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I don't think it's working quite right.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My Bad it's still under review by google prior to being available, I am watching the status and will repost when it is good to go..... sorry folks.....
J

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
It's live now, couldn't get the click and view here to work so I just posted a link to googlevideo, hope you like it...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
no worries, it seems to be working now.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I forgot to mention, the first few clips were from FEB 10, 2007, the rest were from FEB 19, 2007.

My wife and I awoke to clear blue skies and what is in the majority of the video is what happened to those skies.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Great video. Amazing how they take a beautiful blue canvas and smear it with artificial clouds. I see it a lot in my area too. So , I have to ask what your theory on this is?

By the way, beautiful view up there in the hills. bet it's peaceful.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The ones at the end were the best. Just amazing display of "contrails" I also loved that you added the shots of the planes flying without the trails.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
At this time I haven't decided what to think about what I see up there in the clear blue.

It is confusing, when I was much younger and the outdoor was my domain, I never saw anything like this.

I hear the explanations that it is something that occurs from time to time but to see a few planes fly over with the continuous contrail and within seconds to minutes see jets fly by with no contrail, it makes me wonder.

Like I said in the Board & Business thread, I have over 30 min of this on video tape, time/date documented and it follows this phenomena in a longer more boring video.

I just wanted to post a quick glimpse of what I witnessed on 2 different days.

I have the tape and will keep it safe for scrutiny.

Honestly, I do not know why this is happening, and it does make me wonder WTH is going on.......

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just curious as to what your population is and the population of the surrounding areas?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Let's just say that I am within a couple of hours of the Nation's Capital,
and that it is rural....

BTW: Thanks to Skeptic Overlord for fixin my screwups on the OP, we can view it now without leaving ATS......

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Nice Chemtrail vid! Gota love it how a beautifully clear day can get hazed out by this stuff. The theories range from hard-core tinf-hat (OMG they're spraying us with alien DNA!!!) to the more conservative (spraying makes scalar inteferometry / weather modification visable-trackable). I've also heard it helps decrease incoming solar flux by increasing the planetary albedo and reflecting solar radiation back out into space, before it can get trapped in the atmosphere and add to "global warming". I find myself leaning more toward weather modification and experimentation.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If something is going on I would lean toward the weather modification deal, I put a nice shot of two parallel planes "one spewing" and the other with "no trail", it's near the end the clip where it looks like a UFO to the right of the contrail plane, the sun reflecting off of it. This is another jet, I have heard that these could be a natural occurance due to environmental conditions, ie. cold (it was around freezing when I filmed this), but why would one have this and another jet not have this happen is puzzling.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Jack
you might want to try looking at this video.

Google Video Link

it is about research done on the dimming sun and the comtrails and artifishal clouds played a big part.

incase the firs link does not work hear it is again
dimming sun video

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Can't say whether they were military or commercial aircraft, but looked to be normal contrails forming into cirrus clouds (which depends on conditions at high levels - the temperature and humidity at ground level is irrelevant) - as is becoming ever more common theses days with more air traffic by the day.

Since such high level clouds produce a net warming of the atmosphere, you could say you were watching global warming in action ..... (NASA studies have suggested that all of the warming over the USA between 1970 and 1994 could be attributed simply to aircraft contrails, though not all scientsts yet accept such large contributions from aircraft to GW)

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedGolem
Jack
you might want to try looking at this video
dimming sun video

Thanks RedGolem, that is one Powerful documentary, It appears that unless we as a world do not return to a pre-industrial revolution way of life, this global dimming/warming is inevitable. "damned if we do, damned if we don't"

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Can't say whether they were military or commercial aircraft, but looked to be normal contrails forming into cirrus clouds (which depends on conditions at high levels - the temperature and humidity at ground level is irrelevant) - as is becoming ever more common theses days with more air traffic by the day.

I believe most were commercial, as my house is in direct westbound flight track of Dulles Int'l Airport (about 20-30 miles I believe).

As far as cirrus clouds, there were none, what I filmed is what happened to a beautiful blue sky, the cirrus looking clouds are actually dispersed contrails that accumulated throughout the day.

I do see military aircraft here as well, it's just hard to identify these high flying aircraft comm/mil, I guess I need to get a nice hipower pair of binoculars...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Contrails depend on the altitude of the jet... if you see one plane fly by with contrails and another without them, chances are they're at different altitude. Pressure is also another thing.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is a devisive issue.

What's interesting about it is that there are thousands (possibly more) people who are seeing something "different" in our skies, many posting about it on ATS and elsewhere.

Conversely there are two, three, or four (a small number) of people coming onto these "trail doubter" threads on ATS, arguing that there is nothing going on, that these "trails" that spread out into clouds have been around since commercial flights began. Huh? No, sorry, they weren't. This is a new phenomenon.

Some argue that weather conditions create these trails, that there is a new weather condition. Sorry, no. Our skies have not turned into some sort of anomalous "trail factory" all of a sudden from the likes of El Nino, Global Warming, or whatever other fabricated phenomenon you would like to blame these trails on.

Also, an increase in the numbers of flights does not make jet trails hang in the air, drip, take on an oily, shimmery, hazy appearance, then spread across the sky and block out the sun. One plane can create a trail that spreads miles across the sky and hang there for hours, blocking out the sun.

The behavior of these new "streams" is vastly different from a typical contrail. A typical contrail, as we have seen for decades, forms a short trail that quickly disappears. These new streams do not act like your warm breath does on a brisk day. Instead, they act like pools of fuel or chemicals do when sprayed into the air.

Anyway, I didn't want to get into a debate about it. Just wanted to show my support and say I'm right there with ya. I also live just outside of the nation's capital and can tell you that I watch flights come and go at Dulles airport all day and they rarely leave anything that lasts longer than a couple of seconds or minutes.

But there is a completely different air path that "different", what I believe are military, planes take and they leave these strange streams all over the sky. It's as plain as day to me when I'm standing under it, and I've stopped debating what I see to be true. Done.

Now, why is this happening? I've read several accounts. There have been posited a number of reasons these trails are being made. Here's a brief list of what I've read so far:

1) Limiting the more recent, increasingly harmful rays of the sun.
2) Repairing our ozone.
3) Creating a "screen" in the sky upon which to effect "Project Blue Beam". This project apparently will utilize military hardware (HAARP, etc.?) to create a freaky sky show that simulates all sorts of weird stuff, and this is supposed to be starting now and culminate on Oct. 21, 2011, or thereabouts. This incluces strange lights, planets appearing in our skies, ufos swooping down, odd sights and sounds, dieties appearing, etc. (Personally, I feel this aspect of it - Project Blue Beam, etc. - is disinformation to counter the "real" unusual phenomena that is occurring now; i.e. ufos, lights, crop circles, etc.).
4) Weather modification/manipulation. Supposedly they are able to use scalar and other technology to "create" weather, dispel clouds, create clouds, move storms, create hurricanes, tornados and earthquakes, etc.
5) To bounce beams off of and get a 3-dimensional, real time map of the ground to use in wartime situations.
6) To release nanotechnology (synthetics, etc.) that will be ingested by everyone to make people susceptible to electromagnetic, or some sort of government/military industrial complex controlled technology.
7)To release toxins into the atmosphere/our bodies (food, water, etc.) that will reduce our immunity systems so pandemics, etc., will rapidly and dangerously sweep through the "surface" populations.

I'm sure there are many more, but those items have been speculated on the most.

I've also heard that this is a joint operation related to (or is) Project Cloverleaf that has a mixed agenda, but which includes governments around the world secretly engaging in this program. This same source indicated that we have foreign governments flying over us, and we are flying over other countries in a way to ensure that the governments sharing in this program are all of them equally accoutable and on an even playing field...Wasn't really sure how to take that...

It's all very odd, but I'm done arguing with individuals about it. Since these trails started, and during my time at ATS, there has not been an official response to it. It's just continued. We're being lied to about it and that's plain to everyone looking up and wondering what they're seeing.

I'm not sure if it's benevolent or malevolent. I know there have been sightings of ufos and orbs, etc., in or near these trails, as well as very strange black trails, beams or shadows. It's just strange...

Anyway, you're not alone my friend. There are a lot of great links in previous "chemtrail" threads. There is also a lot of debate...

Keep your eyes to the skies...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Obviously these trails share SOME characteristics with normal contrails, however overall they exhibit quite a difference in persistence, sunlight diffraction, and density. Contrail formation also seems to occur further back from the engine than chemtrail formation. I've been watching this for the last 7 years, and have seen/videotaped contrails under many different conditions.

The biggest differentiating factor seems to be persistence. Even in the coldest days (not to mention 30k feet) I've never seen a contrail exhibit the persistance that a chemtrail displays. Normal contrail air-traffic is observed at regular intervals on known local flight paths. Chemtrail activity has been observed inside, as well as outside of normal flight paths. The most noticeable occured in 2003 where 5 airliners spaced approx 7 degrees apart (with respect to width), overflew simultaneously "laying" apparent chemtrails. Afterwards 5 thick very persistant trails drifted, merged and within 1 hour the local sky was in "white-out". I have also observed both contrail and chemtrail form in exacly the same spot in the sky. If it was a simple matter of relative humidity and temp. at altitude the dichotomy should have resolved, this was not the case.

Some very good research can be found here:
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join