It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy Baseball 07'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I posted on my blog about it, we will be setting a league up for eveyone on the site who wants to try their luck. Yahoo does a free league and its pretty good, we will be setting it up on there. Either leave a message in this thread or sent myself or AegisFang a u2u for the league ID number and password. Thats if your brave enough to step up to the plate and take the challenge!

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'd be interested in taking part. U2U me the information when you get a chance and I'll jump in.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ya feel free to u2u me as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The league will be set up this week and i'll get the login info and password out to you as soon as it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Appreciated.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The league is set up, Chissler and Black_Fox you should have a u2u with the details....

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm in and swinging a bat on deck.

TRD, what do you think of this little Jeter-ARod drama fest? Inappropriate of A-Rod to start this nonsence on the first day of Spring Training? He started this with the Esquire comment, and now he continues to bring it up and acknowledge it when the media hounds him. Is this a case of a superstar needing to mature or what?

Back in the 90's when it was Nomar, A-Rod, and Jeter, and they were always ranking them. Most said A-Rod was number 1, Nomar was a very close 2, and Jeter was a distant 3rd. I tended to agree and despised the man in the stripes. Nowadays, I think I have more respect for them then all three. Not to say Nomar has done anything wrong, boils my blood what happened to him in Boston, but Jeter has really made a name for himself.

What are your thoughts on this debacle?

[edit on 21-2-2007 by chissler]

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I'm in. I usually have 9 Yahoo teams anyway. Might actually be fun to play with some ATSers. U2 me please if its ok.

God that Avatar is creepy. I can't look at it for too long.

[edit on 24-2-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Royal76, you should have the info for the league now.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yep I'm in... send me the info

maye I'll do good this year

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Dark, sent the info via u2u..

Anyone else fancy their chances?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I was just attempting to join in, but the site is telling me that it's not a private group and the password is incorrect?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Should work, i'll resend the info, others have joined already...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Who are we pegging as the first overall pick?

Pujols? Howard? Mauer? Ichiro? Morneau?

....Bonds?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'd say Pujols, but the way its set up you need a few good allrounders in your team.

Has anyone else checked the settings for the league yet? Its a standard setup but is there anything we should add or take out?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'll have a look now.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well, everything is pretty straight forward. Really a carbon copy of any other league, which is great. But I honestly would have to give my vote of approval to a Head-to-Head format with an online Fantasy draft. I really enjoy them. We could try to schedule it when most of us are available, and those who are not, are going to get the best player available anyways. We can also pre-rank our players if someone has caught our attention with a poor ranking.

...Just my thoughts though. Maybe someone else can jump in with their thoughts.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Anymore openings?? Fantasy Sports junkie wants in..

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Just sent you the info for the Fantasy Baseball and the NCAA brackets if you fancy having a go at that aswell.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Looks like me and TRD are swapping places every other day for the top of the pack... How's everybody else's team doing?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join