It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Roger Leir

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
well, I haven't found out yet whether this "foot surgeon" is just a shrewd businessman of charlatanry or if his alien implants turn out to be THE SMOKING GUN, the big big big thing.

see his latest clip / statement:
www.alienscalpel.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Great find Berner!

This is very interesting information. This could be more evidence of alien abductions, but I dont know how much of a smoking gun this could be. If someone from the mainstream media would pick this story up, that would be key in egtting this story out, otherwise, it could just be stuck in the realm of fringe science.

Regardless, this is a great find, and I personally find it to be striking evidence towards some sort of abductions.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
This Dr has been at this for some years, and i am blad to hear an update as he has been off my radar for some time....
Last i heard from him was on the C2C show several years ago....
Thanks for reminding me ive been waiting to hear more....

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I have never seen anything that would hurt Roger Leir's credibility. Hes good in my book.

www.alienscalpel.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
So why do we have to pay for his findings?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
for those interested in the Doctor and his removals of alleged alien implants
there are 2 interviews on the paracast channel

theparacast.com...
theparacast.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
He sounds kinda shady...

I was nosing around the California Attorney General's website and found some interesting stuff.

Just for FUN go google

ROGER LEIR
CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL

Then ask yourself why a PODIATRIST runs around calling himself an MD...

HMMMMMM....

Sounds like it could be a bad egg to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This documentary (Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact) has footage of the good doctor and the actual removal of one of the implants.

It also shows independent analysis results of the implants. They come back as 'unknown' or 'most likely meteor fragments'.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
This documentary (Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact) has footage of the good doctor and the actual removal of one of the implants.

It also shows independent analysis results of the implants. They come back as 'unknown' or 'most likely meteor fragments'.

Again...

GO GOOGLE:

ROGER LEIR
CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL

Come back and Talk CREDENTIALS with me.

Does anybody know whether or not a PODIATRIST is a DOCTOR or not?

HMMMMMMMM....

While you are at it, you might want to find out for WHOM he might have been WORKING when that implant was taken... better yet... even BEFORE THAT...

HMMMMMMMMMM....

SPout

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
A Podiatrist in an MD. It's just a specialization title like Radiologist, Cardiologist, Urologist,........... Psychiatrist
, etc.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Stale Cracker]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
please specify your posting:

on
ag.ca.gov...
"CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL" I cannot find anything about Dr. Leir.
Is there a direct link ?
thnx

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Southpaw...

How about you apologize for attacking me simply for posting a link.

I don't know, nor care, whether the Doctor is who he says he is. Watch the video for yourself and then get back to us.

It is very clear that he knows what he is doing, and is obviously very interested in the topic. We NEED professionals, regardless of their credentials, to be asking questions about UFOs.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I don't think much of the man. I e-mailed about the tracking device and he never acknowledged my e-mail. I bet if he looks and finds it the greed will set in and he will reap the benefits and this will tell of the man he is

Then again maybe not

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I don't think much of the man. I e-mailed about the tracking device and he never acknowledged my e-mail. I bet if he looks and finds it the greed will set in and he will reap the benefits and this will tell of the man he is

Then again maybe not

Unfortunately, this may very well be an accurate depiction of the man... That is HIS and HIS alone... I think You will be able to get ALL the help you need with that implant... I BELIEVE you will have ALL the support you need... assistance with the explanation... getting to the ROOT of HOW that thing got inside you...

REGARDLESS of what your memory is telling you happened at this point in time.

Remember... You guys prove this EVERYDAY... DAY IN... DAY OUT...

NOTHING is AS IT SEEMS.

Sorry be so "dark"... about it... but that's it. NOTHING is AS IT SEEMS.

The WEIRDEST part about THAT statement is the feeling you just got in your heart when you read that. That little "hmmmm....". That "tug"...

YOU know the truth... but you're not aware of that...

Imagine this...

Remember or think of your best school buddy that used to PARTY ALL THE TIME. Even THAT guy was straight for FINALS... well... most of the time anyway... LOL...

WHAT IF... that guy was WASTED ALL THE TIME. BUT... COULD FUNCTION. COULD ACTUALLY GO THROUGH LIFE... Drunk. Without ever knowing he was "drunk".

Now expand.

WHAT IF... ALL humanity was "drunk" and didn't KNOW they were "drunk"?

Get it yet?

*evilgrin*

SPout

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southpaw11
WHAT IF... that guy was WASTED ALL THE TIME. BUT... COULD FUNCTION. COULD ACTUALLY GO THROUGH LIFE... Drunk. Without ever knowing he was "drunk".

How ironic.....

Once again.....could you tone the bizarre rhetoric down a notch or two? I think you may have really good stuff to contribute here.....but I wish I could figure out what you're trying to say...

[edit on 20-2-2007 by MrPenny]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berner
for those interested in the Doctor and his removals of alleged alien implants
there are 2 interviews on the paracast channel

theparacast.com...
theparacast.com...

All due respect... Could someone please VERIFY the title "DOCTOR" when implemented with the name ROGER LEIR?

Thank you, VERY much. YOU will find some interesting information for yourself in your search when you discover the truth on this matter.

SPout.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You didn't acknowledge my post? On too much of an anti-Leir rampage to care?

It seems you already have your mind made up about this issue, regardless of what anyone else will say so i won't post any more information on the matter. You'll just look over it and spout your ill-informed rhetoric.

Whether he is after money or not, i respect him for his work. Watch the video i posted and try to find the gaps in the story, try to debunk the footage of his operation. You can't... simply because it happened and is well documented.

Once you contribute something major to UFOlogy, you might have the right to slander someone like Dr Leir... but until then, you are just showing your jealousy, whether you know it or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by souls
So why do we have to pay for his findings?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I think EVERYONE should pay CLOSE heed to the one liner ABOVE. THIS is where YOU will find TRUTH.

SPout

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
A Podiatrist in an MD. It's just a specialization title like Radiologist, Cardiologist, Urologist,........... Psychiatrist
, etc.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Stale Cracker]

Hmmmm...

I'd go VERIFY this "fact" with the California Attorney General's Office. THEN come tell me...

Unless...

Are you a Podiatrist in the State of California? Not being a wisea**... asking sincerely...

If not... I really do feel that you should verify this with the California Attorney General's Office... OR with WHOMEVER THEY REFER YOU TO...

You'll get the correct answer...

SPout

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stale Cracker
, etc.

Actually it's different. Podiatrists are not MDs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join