It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly released JFK footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

"At least 150,000 people lined the motorcade route, and Mack said he believes there are more film and photographs out there."

Do you think there is/was any footage of the second shooter(s)? Maybe the person with the footage feared for their life and erased it or just never came forward? This guy barely came forward after all these years, so it's safe to assume there might be more revealing film out there somewhere.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I think that there is most certainly footage of the second/third shooters lurking somewhere out there. My guess is that the people that filmed the footage probably feared for their lives, thus keeping them from coming forward until decades later.

This seems odd that people with such potent potential evidence could fear for their lives simply for being in posession of some film, which leads me to further believe that there was something nefarious going on behind the scenes.

My personal opinion is that Kennedy had some sort of information that he was about to disclose (aliens?), and some of the people pulling the puppeteers strings werent going to have it (CIA). Whatever the circumstances, they did a good job of keeping the information from coming out into the public.

Just another conspiracy that will never die, until the truth finally comes out...If ever.

new topics

join