It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is interesting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I first learned of this guy in a song by the Jedi Mind Tricks song called The Coming Of Tan. The lyrics have a lot to do with alien theories and goes like:

[El Eloh]
The world has turned on its last spin
The coming of Tan- That is when ya learn! (x2)

Not knowing what this meant, I did A little research on wikipedia by searching Tan and found:

en.wikipedia.org...

Riley Martin, basically when he was little he had major visitations by alien beings and it is interesting to read his experiences. Although they are very out of this world it is cool to see how he describes his adventures and how he can summon this one alien named Tan to come pick him up whenever. He also seems to know quiet a bit about these beings.

Now I started reading the first two chapters of his novel that are posted on his website and he kind of sounded like a good story teller but then I noticed one thing in the first two chapters. He mentions that there was some sort of a mother ship that he was brought to near Saturn. Now I was thinking about Hollywood when he was talking about mother ships. Apparently though, NASA found a weird UFO with brilliant light in Saturn’s orbit just recently (July 24 2006)???

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov... (Object in Saturn’s rings)

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov... (Object up close)

Here is Riley’s official website…
www.thecomingoftan.com...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Nerve]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Riley is a trip. He's been on the Howard Stern show a few times. He will likely get lambasted here. LOL. He is quite the colorful character for sure.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Here is an awesome rap song about that, got to be the same guy. I don't even like rap, but this song and video is awesome. UFO buffs will like the video as well.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
That is the same song.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If you like that song check out this song just as good.

Good post Nerve.

www.youtube.com...

Its aboutthe return of the nephilim.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I was just listening to some of Riley Martin's radio shows and they are quite intersting as DimensionalDetective had said above. I can't say I go with all of it but you have to make up your own mind about these things. I just thought It was cool how he said the mother ship is stationed at Saturn by it's moon (I forget the name) and then near the end of last year NASA finds this wierd object near Saturn that seems to be glowing just as he describes in his book.

new topics

top topics

join