It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US wants to build missile defence system on Czech-Polish soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

And as you say, Iran doesn't have the right weapons for that kind of range... if Israel is out of range, nevermind the US. Even with the help of North Korea.

Well Iran have the weapons for that kind of range (Israël) but I was saying that to hit Israël, they had the obligation to develop ballistics missiles.

correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Iran farther from the US, than North Korea is from the US? I don't have Google Earth.

Iran is farther from the US than North Korea is. North Korea is ``near`` Hawaii comparing to Iran.

IF Russia is the true threat, then I wonder what are the russians brewing, to stir up this commotion... Or what is the US' next step/action?

Well, they are developping and deploying new nuclear missiles.

Sometimes I wonder, why can't we all just get along? Come on, we're living on the same rock, called Earth. To me it would make sense if we were already able to inhabit other planets. And there were conflicts between planets, with real reasons.

Well we can but some globalists wants to take out 90% of the world population and enslave the other 10%...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join